Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Girls
Wand
Curved 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
After being captain for a year Gaby had found herself feeling a lot more comfortable in the role. She had been confident in the team, proud of them and there hadn't been a second in which she thought that might've been misplaced. Not even when they lost. Heading up to the pitch far too early she made sure everything was ready, having some extra gear lying around in case anyone trying out needed it. Once she was content it was all in place Gaby took to the sky for a little while, only touching back down again when she noticed the first students arriving. "Hi everyone, welcome to tryouts!" She smiled at them, almost dropping her clipboard in her enthusiasm. "For those who don't know me, my name's Gabrielle and I'm captain of the team. You can call me Gaby. Returning players, feel free to head up and help those trying out. Or make it a little bit challenging for them." Gaby said with a wink. "For those of you trying out please make sure to tell me your name and what position you're trying out for." She continued, looking at them before securing the clipboard under her arm and clapping her hands together. "Right, well that's about it. Show me what you've got!"

PositionPlayer
SeekerHugo de Rosier
BeaterGemma Thorne
BeaterÉlise Moreau
Chaser + CaptainGabrielle Perrault
ChaserAres Kuya-Tine
ChaserFlorence Bellerose
KeeperAramis Faroe
AlternatesOPEN

OOCOut of Character:

First, returning players are guaranteed their current spot as long as they post attendance before tryouts are over. If you were an alternate on last year's team, you will need to try out again.

Secondly, first years must PM me first if they'd like to try out for the team. This will only be allowed if there are not enough older students to join the team.

With that said, quidditch will require some time commitment so please consider this before trying out. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message. Have fun!

Amelie always enjoyed being back at school. She got ready for try-outs, humming softly as she made her way to the pitch. She smiled at Gaby, and when it was her turn she stepped forward. "Amelie Derouin. I'm trying out for seeker," She announced, even though she was fairly sure everyone already knew that. She took to the air with the others, catching the snitch five times during try outs and showing Gaby each time. Amelie felt content with her work as she set back down on the ground.

Another year and that meant tryouts to get some new fresh blood into the team. She had her bat in her hand and walked over to the pitch. It was nice and she loved to see the team again. Élise was ready to get some bludger action into the pitch and thus she flew up on her broom once the try outs actually started. She shadowed the seekers, but also tried to wack some training bludgers towards people. Make them feel how bludgers really felt like.

Hugo arrived at tryouts early, taking to the air to fly along with the others. He was glad his position was secure, even if Amelie was still trying to take it. He flew through the air, keeping an eye on the new students who were trying out.

Florence arrived at try-outs as early as she could. Once she listened to the captain, the girl took off into the air, ready to practice for the new season. She did laps of the pitch, as well as practising with any possible new chasers.

Gemma couldn't wait for the new quidditch season. It was always her favorite part of a new school year and this year was no exception. She watched the new students arrive from behind large sunglasses that allowed her to study them with some discretion as they all waited for tryouts to really get started. She pushed her glasses on top of her head as she took to the sky. She knew goggles would be more practical but she thought they were ugly. Gemma followed the bludgers around and managed to knock them into a few people before try outs ended, and most of them even ended up where she wanted them to.

Aramis stretched as he joined the team and the new perspective players on the pitch, taking in the open air for a moment before Gaby set everyone loose for tryouts. It was weird to think this was his last year, not just on the team, but at school entirely. Content not to let himself get maudlin about it, Aramis focused on watching the other players, Hugo and Gemma included, as they flew around the pitch, readying himself to block a few goals just to prove he still could after the break and put the new chasers through their paces.

Sébastien wasn't too sure if he should try out for the Quidditch team, but after discussing it with his father over the summer break, the boy had decided to go anyway. It couldn't hurt to do it and he'd be perfectly fine with joining the team as one of the alternates if the captain didn't think he was good enough yet. He was decent on a broom so figured that he would have to show the captain that he could at least score a goal or two. He joined the others on the pitch without saying much other than the occasional 'hello', finding it just a tad bit nerve-wracking with all the older folks around. ''Uh, hello, my name is Sébastien Cadieux and I will be trying out for Chaser,'' he told the captain with a shy smile. After that, he mounted his broom and did what she expected him to do. When his time was over, Sébastien thought that he had done pretty well for a newbie; scoring four out of five times was a personal best for him.

[Last chance to try out! Tryouts will be closing tomorrow!]

Ava was running a little late to tryouts, hoping the captain wouldn't mind. She quickly joined the others on the pitch and listened to what the older girl had to say, nodding along as she explained what would be happening. "Ava Hastings, trying out for beater." She introduced with a small smile, even if she knew the captain already knew who she was and what she was trying out for. She had done the same last year after all. Ava pushed off into the air when tryouts were officially started, immediately scanning the sky for a bludger to hit. When she noticed one she set off to chase after it, giving it a whack and frowning when it sailed towards no one in particular. She missed the next one too but started to get into it after that, hitting a few bludgers after each other. Some flew no way in particular, others barely missed another player and a few were actual hits. Ava tried playing both offense and defense to show the captain what she was capable off, touching back down when tryouts were called and hoping she had done well enough.

Thanks for trying out, here's the lineup! I'll send out a PM about practice soon.​

PositionPlayer
SeekerHugo de Rosier
BeaterGemma Thorne
BeaterÉlise Moreau
Chaser + CaptainGabrielle Perrault
ChaserFlorence Bellerose
ChaserSébastien Cadieux
KeeperAramis Faroe
AlternatesAmelie Derouin
Ava Hastings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back