Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 12 inch sturdy Alder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather core
Hi All, so I just sorted two newbies and got my favorite Lily which I'm hoping you all would want to plot with them.

Lily Harbour
So firstly I have my Ravenclaw lady, she slacked on the studies during her first year . So going into her second she'll definitely be more meth. Though she already has a quite a few friends, If love many more. Especially a few enemies, she needs those. Lily here is a sweet girl, helpful and friendly , but you know.. . everybody has a bit of a dark side. Now Lily's is definitely sarcasm, which can be awful. She does tend to keep it to herself, getting off on the wrong foot with her can be something of a nightmare.

Josh Smith
Next up is this bad boy. Literally. He is my first Snakey. Josh absolutely hates people who think or act or simply are rich. His parents was and is the cause, he when he lived in California, wasn't allowed any freedom of any sort and had to be a puppet for his parents. Which caused him to Dig become a super rebel. He does likes to do stupid things... So if you're planning any threads to the forest, Josh will be there. But I need someone to help him realise that he is super gay and of course help him to soften up.

Jennifer Wade
My Gryffindor! Jenny here is a prankster and she loves to cause trouble. She does tend to day dream alot which might be a bit weird. She has an identical twin so please remember that Jenny is the one with long hair. Oh and never dare touch her hair. She needs friends (like most first years) Being a pranksters and also cause enemies so please feel welcome .​

Hi Lauren!!! I can offer my first year, Bobbi here who I think would get into some interesting situations (trouble) with Josh! She is a tomboy with a short temper, rebellious streak and quite the set of vocal cords. Although she's confident, she's not very trusting of people and doesn't give much away until she knows them better. I think it's quite possible that these two could develop a friendship over time. Bobbi is also likely gay too.

Hey Lauren!!

I have a fellow Gryffindor firstie Pascal Monsanto who should definitely rp with Jennifer!! I'm not sure if they would be friends or enemies or not, it could be fun if Jennifer pranked him, he definitely would not be happy about that! But I can also see them getting along and being friends too, should we have an rp with them and see what happens? and we can go on from there :D

Hi Lauren!!! I can offer my first year, Bobbi here who I think would get into some interesting situations (trouble) with Josh! She is a tomboy with a short temper, rebellious streak and quite the set of vocal cords. Although she's confident, she's not very trusting of people and doesn't give much away until she knows them better. I think it's quite possible that these two could develop a friendship over time. Bobbi is also likely gay too.

Hi
That sound super, I'll figure something out and start a thread a little later

Hey Lauren!!

I have a fellow Gryffindor firstie Pascal Monsanto who should definitely rp with Jennifer!! I'm not sure if they would be friends or enemies or not, it could be fun if Jennifer pranked him, he definitely would not be happy about that! But I can also see them getting along and being friends too, should we have an rp with them and see what happens? and we can go on from there :D
Hi
I like it, do you mind starting something?

Josh and Jordie. Jordie is from a somewhat rich family but you would never know it from how he acts and dresses. He's also super bi because he just loves everyone. I think they should be friends (or we at least try it) and if it kicks off well they can be friends for a good bit then later on have drama where Josh can get mad that Jordie is rich?

Sounds good! Will start that over the weekend probably and then post the link here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back