Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
The club fair had gone a lot better than he had expected, Accio didn’t need a lot of people to run it, but it needed a good dedicated bunch. He was pleased with whom he had as a part of the team, of the two new people he’d brought on and the team as a whole. Leading a whole group was going to be tricky, but if others before him could manage it then surely he could too. Vader certainly didn’t want to let down his team, the girl who’d picked him to be a part of accio or Zoe who’d left him in charge. Not producing a yearbook at the end of the year would be an unacceptable outcome. Entirely unacceptable. The boy was however very nervous about it, he hadn’t managed to get a wink of sleep the night before, he’d tossed and turned nervously in bed, as his mind played all of the worst case scenarios for this meeting. He’d chugged plenty of bitter tasting coffee in the morning which left his hands jitter-ly shaking whenever he wasn’t doing something with them.

The boy had booked out the arts room for this meeting, it would give them more space and privacy to sit and talk about accio in this school year. The Gryffindor had just finished getting set up, he’d put a table and chairs at the centre of the room, cleared away most other things, gotten the elves to bring tea and coffee for the snacks table next to where they'd all be sitting and he’d placed name cards for where everyone was to sit on the table. They’d be able to turn them around to face others when the meeting got underway. Vader rubbed his eyes tiredly and poured himself another cup of coffee no matter how ill advised it was, others would be arriving soon, it was nearly time to start. He took small sips while nervous glancing at the door for the other people to arrive, he was sure it wouldn’t be that bad, but he couldn’t shake how nervous it made him. Vader didn’t want to sit down until most people had arrived, he didn’t think he’d be able to keep still.

Last edited:
Aisa had applied to be part of the yearbook because it had seemed to her like the only worthwhile club. She would have liked something musical as well, but that hadn't been an option. Out of everything, being part of a group that created something seemed like the best choice, and she preferred it as well to being part of no clubs at all. While independent, Aisa still knew it was important to know some people. She just knew better than to let herself get too close to them. Aisa made her way to the arts room for the meeting, wondering what to expect of this. Were they all friends already? She knew there was at least one other new member, but didn't think anyone else in her year was part of the club. She wasn't intimidated by older students, but did think they probably had things to talk about that she didn't know much about yet. Especially when it came to magic and stuff at Hogwarts. But she would simply show up and see what happened, she wasn't too concerned. Aisa headed into the room and saw a table as well as some chairs. Her eyebrows raised when she saw the name cards. It seemed like they weren't allowed to pick where they would sit themselves. "Hi." She said to the only boy there, the one running the place. "You're Abian's friend, right?" She asked. She hadn't told him about her connection to her brother before, because she didn't want to get into the club only because Vader knew Abian. She grabbed some tea, knowing that she was definitely too young for coffee. Privately she thought the guy running the club was too, Abian definitely wasn't allowed to drink it, but she kept that thought to herself. "I'm his sister." She added, to explain why she knew he was friends with someone named Abian.

Seeing someone finally walk in the door, brought a great sense of relief to the third year, getting people on to the team was one thing, but ensuring they stuck around was another, He felt a little daunted by running such a club, especially given that there were students who were older than him as part of the club. He’d just been picked by a deputy to join and assume her position and by Zoe to take over entirely. An easy smile graced his features, ”Hey,” the boy returned in a cheery tone. He was very surprised when the girl knew his friend Abian, wondering how that connection could be. He hadn’t spent a lot of time near his friend in a while, the gryffindor took a sip of the ill advised coffee. She couldn’t have seen them? The explanation which she gave made sense, ”OH, I should’ve guessed by the surname. Hows your brother coping with you not being in the same house as him?” the boy said, ”I’m Vader,” and Vader tried his best to sound confident as he said his name to her. He wasn’t sure if this girl would know that or not, he couldn’t remember if he’d actually introduced himself to her when he’d given her the sign up form or at any point really but covering those basics would be good nonetheless. He held out a hand to her in introduction, keeping his hand as steady as possible as he held it out, having someone there had relaxed him a little but he could still feel the coffee - maybe the latest coffee in his hand was a bad thing. ”Welcome to Accio as well! I dod really liked those pictures you submitted,” Vader wasn’t sure if she would want to talk to him as they waited, people in accio were friendly, but he didn’t really know all of the others on any level apart from in accio.

Violeta Finch felt at home when she came back to school, more so when she walked into the conglomerated arts room to see that the Accio! meeting was starting. As soon as she entered, her blue eyes landed on the two Gryffindors. She knew one of them to be Vader. The other one was new, but she was well aware of who would be coming in. Well, more like how many. She approached them and gave a small wave to the two of them. Violeta grabbed a chair and sat down, sighing as she waited. Violeta was not really a sociable person, and it definitely showed.

Caro felt deeply strange, being back at a Hogwarts with no Lizzie in it. Although she knew people would undoubtedly still be comparing her to her sister, Lizzie was no longer around to be setting that example for everything Caro wasn't good enough for. Maybe now she could really make her own mark. And though she had some conflicting feelings now, Caro looked forward to seeing Nixon again. She made her way into the Accio meeting with a bright smile on her usually sour face, though it dimmed slightly as she was reminded who was running this meeting. Though she was pleased her skills with a camera were finally being utilised, it felt a little demeaning answering to someone who was just a little kid. There was nothing to be done for it though, and hopefully Vader would be too overwhelmed to notice if she just chatted with Nixon when he got here.

Aisa returned the smile the boy gave her before taking a sip of his tea. She nodded when the boy said he was Vader, she had known his name. She shook his hand, glad that the guy was welcoming her into the club without seeming to mind that she was clearly one of the youngest people. At his question about Abian, she smiled a bit. "He'll live." She said casually. "Oh, thanks." She added when he complimented her photos. Two other members entered, both older girls. Neither seemed to feel like introducing themselves, so maybe the name cards hadn't been the worst idea. Aisa took a seat at her own name card and decided to wait for the meeting to begin.

Vader was pleased when two other members of the team arrived, and appeared to take their seat where he had put the name tags. He was pleased that most had now arrived and he didn’t particularly want to wait until the other two had gotten there for them to get started. They would be able to jump in at the point that they would. Vader smiled at Aisa and took his seat at the table, putting the coffee down in front of him but kept it lightly had it in his grasp. The boy could feel his leg bouncing frantically under the table, the nervousness clear on his face. He couldn’t imagine that Caro or Violetta would be particularly pleased that he, a younger student, was now the leader. But he had to just do the job and show them that he was worthy of it. ”We’ll just get started, the last two members will join us shortly I’m sure,” he thought he sounded more confident that he felt, he made a point of trying to make eye contact with the other members. His hands were fidgeting lightly around the cup, ”I just want to start by doing introductions, not everyone has worked together before. Just name, role and when you joined the team, we’ll go quickly around the table and then get into the specifics of our agenda for this semester,” He paused, he pulled his hands away from the cup rubbing his eyes lightly before placing them on his lap, maybe that pressure would get his legs to stop fidgeting. He took a little breath and lightly cleared his throat, ”I’ll start, I’m Vader Hume, I’m one of the photographers and also now the editor, I joined the team two years ago,” he attempted to sound as confident as he could before looking towards the next person for them to continue.

Nixon's mind was all over the place, the news from his parents that he would soon have a sibling putting him through an unexpected and anxiety inducing loop. Upon returning to school he no longer felt a sense of relief to be away from home, but worry of what would happen while he was away, and of what he was supposed to do as a soon to be older brother. The ideas he had over his future that once felt concrete now seemed impossible knowing he would need to consider the new person that would be part of his family, and he was terrified. Barely able to take care of himself, it seemed ridiculous that he would need to take care of a sibling but this was the reality he was faced with. Amid the many thoughts running around his head, school was one of his last priorities, and by the time Nixon remembered there was a meeting set for the members of the school yearbook he was already late. He sped his walking to a jog on the way to the arts room, and walked in hoping his lateness wouldn't be too obvious. It was unfortunate that Nixon arrived as Vader was speaking, but he tried to sit down quietly as to not interrupt what was being said. When Vader finished talking, Nixon muttered a quiet "Sorry I'm late guys", in an attempt to make it up to everyone.​

Last edited:
Aisa nodded as Vader said they should get started, then listened to him quietly. He seemed nervous, and she wondered if it was because he was one of the youngest of this group, yet seemed to be leading it. Both other girls looked older than the boy, and Aisa wondered why he was the one in charge of the club. They were going to quickly introduce themselves, and Vader did so first. While he was talking, another boy entered the room but didn't introduce himself. He simply apologized for being late. Aisa decided to go next. "I'm Aisa Hunter, I'm an intern photographer and I just joined." She said with a small shrug.

Caro mostly ignored the chatter, trying to make sure she was sitting in the most effortlessly perfect way for when Nixon arrived. She had to try not to roll her eyes when the meeting started, frustrated that for some reason they all had to answer to Vader. It was impossible to take a little kid seriously as a leader. She was distracted from her frustration though, when finally Nixon arrived. She smiled brightly at him, and tried not to let her disappointment show when Nixon didn't seem happy to see her. Maybe she just had to make more of an impression. Giving the most charming smile she could manage, Caro spoke up when her turn came to introduce herself. "Well, I'm Caro Taylor, and I'm a photographer. I'm also the head photographer for Hogwarts Monthly, and this is my third year on the yearbook." She smiled smugly, leaning forward slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back