Y19 Quidditch

We include the location in the gameplay.

*In the roleplay

^^ That was the same as me. But after Cyndi's prompt, i read them again, though location for a beater doesn't matter as much as they can pretty much hit a bludger from anywhere to anywhere, yes?

Though it would be nice for others to know where us beaters are of course xD

Well, I don't have to keep a lookout for Ai's position since she won't really be moving away from the hoops but for the chaser's I'd have to be updated... xD :p

I do like a good button :r
I can't help but press them. I am terrible in an elevator =))

Yeah, after reading it a second time it sunk it. I think I was reading too much into into it. (old system habits perhaps?)
I would think so? It would make sense that they could, especially if it doesn't specify otherwise in the rules.

Well, that's the way I have been rping it in the other games, and I haven't been called out on it, so I'll just keep doing that I think.

Kelsey Ariyah Boneheart said:
I do like a good button :r
I can't help but press them. I am terrible in an elevator =))
Come over here at my house and you'll get to press elevator buttons.. xD

:o
Do you have an elevator at your house Marga?

We live in the 12th floor of a condominium building... xD

:o
I am so flying over there!

Anyway, back to Quidditch, I think Hufflepuff has a good chance this year.

Kelsey Ariyah Boneheart said:
Anyway, back to Quidditch, I think Hufflepuff has a good chance this year.
Of course we do.. :glare: xD :p

EEEEEVIL!!!! :cry: D:

Hufflepuff!! Sarah and I are both determined for us to win :r

Kelsey kind of doesn't care =))

Like she does, but like, she wouldn't hit a bludger at some one to stop it.

Maia: No. If the system says a person hits, they hit. Which is why the odds are so low. It allows for a type of godmodding but only the system approved variety. If the system says the bludger missed and they don't RP why it missed then you can claim you hit it away or something.

I am in love with this new system.

I love it too. Can't wait to be in a position other than a keeper as there isn't much to do now the decision making process has been eliminated :D

You should have tried out for Ravenclaw with Serenity. :r

I was waiting to see what the turn out was like and then it was too late when I had no internet. Next year ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back