Odd Duck | Silver Snake Assitant |

OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Yellow Rose for @Tilly Drage

While Ryan preferred the challenge of finding his deliveries elsewhere in the school, there was something to be said for the efficiency of just going to the Great Hall. It was noisy with students getting lunch and heading too and from class even without roses, but the added flurry of noise at least made things a little more interesting. Tilly Drage was fairly easy to spot however, Ryan managing to catch her before she got to her house table thanks to how much taller she was than everyone else. "Tilly Drage? Rose for you," he announced, reaching up to tap her on the shoulder to get her attention over the noisy hall.

Tilly turned as someone tapped on her shoulder. She turned to see a boy she knew only as a Ravenclaw sixth year. The Hufflepuff gave him a smile, pushing down her horror that sheā€™d absolutely, completely forgotten to send any roses this year. Her stomach sank as she opened her hand to accept the yellow rose. ā€œThank you,ā€ she replied, wondering who the rose was from.

Ryan wondered if he was imagining the unhappy look on Tilly's face as he passed over the yellow rose and note. Maybe she was allergic to roses or something. It would certainly make today pretty difficult. "Is getting a rose meant to be a good thing?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Maybe she'd been hoping for another colour one, he thought, looking at the lone red rose in his basket.

Dear Tilly,

Iā€™m so proud of you for how well you do on the Hufflepuff Quidditch Team. Always here to support you, even though Quidditch is not my favourite sport.

Happy Valentineā€™s Day.

Love Essie xoxo

Tilly looked up at the boy as she accepted the rose, shaking her head and trying to simultaneously shake away her negative thoughts at the same time. "No, yes- yeah, getting a rose is a good thing." Tilly sighed. "I'm just a complete egg and forgot to send a rose to anyone. Again." The Hufflepuff held the rose and opened the note, seeing it was from Estella. It was going to be embarrassing to have a vase full of roses that her roommates could see. "Thank you."

Ryan shrugged at Tilly's response, still not really seeing the issue. "People don't seem to mind; they keep sending you them," he pointed out. "I never send any and I don't think my roommates notice." In fact Ryan was fairly certain the only person who ever complained he never sent a rose was his sister and he figured she didn't count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back