Status
Not open for further replies.

Khione Hawthorne

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Wand
Holly Wand 11 Essence of Phoenix Feather
HOLLA HNZ! :mintzy:
I'll be away from HNZ for a wee while. For the following reasons: Gonna go and choose some subjects for uni for the upcoming semester aka enrollment. Road trip and Family bonding and the like. Harhar. So yeah. It won't be that long though, just a few days, three to four days at least. Also to those who I have plots with or what ever we call it, do PM so I can get back at you or message me on skype or where ever you want. I'll be online through my ipad as long as I can find a internet connection. I'll edit HM and post it soonish. Lastly, I hope when I return I have lots of muse for RPs and amazeballs plots.
Laterssss! :hug:
♥ Mintzy

Mintzy! :hug: Have loads of fun and hurry back! :)

HAVE FUN!

So.. I'll just post to let you all know that I know I'm not on much and this will continue on as I'm pretty much busy with RL right now. I'm having a shortage with some Internet connection and the only way I can be online is through my ipad and stuff. Also, school is around the corner and I have a few days to prepare for everything. I'll try my best to reply to all my thread and all other important stuff here. Sorry! Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back