Wrong place wrong time

Ana shook her head. "If only that was the case." She laughed then shrugged. "It's ok. I don't mind." She had noticed him looking out the window and had been confused at the time but now she knew why. "Who are you going to be meeting??" She didn't know whether Theo would answer her question or not but it was worth a shot. She was just curious after all.

Theo shrugged atomaticly. He was used to being secretive about everything so now would have to be no different. After all he was allowed his little secrets especially thins little thing that he would be doing. The less people that knew the better and right now only him and the letter sender knew. " Its no-one that you need to worry about. Just some person i need to chat with. Nothing big." He lied but made sure not to show it on his stone cold face. He knew that the person he was seeing would not see then next day. This is what Theo was raised to be doing, what his dad had spent his life training him to do, and Theo was a pro at it

Ana could tell Theo was lying. He didn't show it on his face but she knew that he wouldn't go to someone just so they could chat. She knew Theo would beat the person up and maybe even kill them. "What's this person done to be bashed in??" She couldn't stop herself from asking the question. Theo was lying to her and even though she knew there was probably no reason, she wanted to hear one. If there was a reason then it was probably something small.

Theo stood up and checked himself in the mirror, ruffling his hair up and straitening his clothes. " It doesnt matter what they have done, what matters is what happens because of what they have done." Theo didnt actually know the whole story but when he was told to jump, he jumped. You couldnt afford to ask questions in this line of work, ask questions you may just end up like the person you have just been assigned to. " Besides why do you assume im going there to beat them up. Maybe they are an old friend that im going to see and have a drink with. Or am i just not sort of person?" He smirked and looked over at ana with a raised eye brow

Ana shrugged and led on he side so she could see Theo properly. "It's just the way you are. It's the truth isn't it?? You're going to beat this person up aren't you?? Maybe even more." Ana didn't really care who Theo killed or why. She just wished he wouldn't hide it from her. It's not like she was about to go and tell the aurors or anything. She loved him and she was happy to go along with anything he did.

Theo shruuged. " Im doing what ever the letter tells me to do. Maybe i will beat him up maybe i will cut his manlyness off." He sighed then looekd quickly to the window when a owl flew in and dropped the letter and waited on the bed. He walked over and took the letter and began to read it for instructions. He smiled darkly, today wouldnt be this guys lucky day after this. Time to make a guy want to die them to give him what he wanted. Death. He took the owl and put it in a cage so he knew he could send a letter bacvk with the job being done. He headed for the door. " Ok Ana i will be here tomorrow ok, stay as long as you like just make sure you stay out of trouble." He kissed her forhead and walked out then apperated to his intended destination

Users who are viewing this thread

Back