Wrong person to pick

Riley followed her directions then went in the toilett. He stood infront of the mirror and looked at himself. He didnt know what he was turning into and wasnt sure if he liked it. He was filling with hate. It showed in his face now his eyes had lost their color and his face seemed blank. He just looked into the mirror. He needed to speak to people who could help. He sighed. He knew that Ana had death eaters in her family so would have to meet up and talk and get some advice soon. He flushed the toilett to make it sound like he was in here for a propper reason. He walked out then sat down on Sophia's bed and looked at her. The hate bubbling up again. He ground his teeth together. " So urm when is your family getting here then?" At least when her family was here there would be less chance of him hurting her in front of them all. He needed them to come back soon

Sophia turned around when she heard him walk back in the room. He looked really cute with the evil glint still present in his eyes. It was strange how she was attracted to something so dangerous. "I don't know. I thought they'd be here already." With that, she heard the front door open and close. Sophia walked out of her room and looked down the stairs to where hr step sister was stood. "Where's mum and dad??"

"How the hell am I meant to know." Zascha stared up at Sophia. She hated Sophia at the best of times but at the moment, her step sister looked like something was wrong. "I've been out all day trying to get your dad's things sorted out. If I wasn't forced to do that, I might actually know where they are."

"Whatever." Sophia groaned. "Just don't come upstairs unless you're telling me that they're back." She turned back around and walked into her room. "Zascha doesn't know where they are either." Sophia sat on her bed and pulled her top down slightly.

Riley looked quickly away when she pulled her top down a little . He didnt know what she planned to do but didnt want to lead her on eigher. " So urm.. Who was that?" He looked towards her door.

"It's zascha, my step sister. She's being her grumpy self as always." Sophia sighed. "She thinks that just because she doesn't know her parents, she can act like a grumpy know-it-all and make everyone else's lives hell."

Rley shrugged. " I suppose that she will grow out of that sooner or later." He felt a bit better now that someone else was in the house, at least that someone else was a which. This made Riley feel a little better

"I wish." She laughed. "She's been doing it practically since she arrived when she was three. She's so annoying." She shook her head. "She keeps failing in her classes at the school she goes to. Dad then has to keep thinking of new punishments."

Riley looked at her his eyes colder than usual. " I expect that she will when she moves out when she is older. Then she will know how hard the real life is. Thats how i learned." He looked away again and back to the door.

"I suppose that's how everyone learns really. You need to actually do it to know how much responsibility it takes." She shrugged and ignored her phone when it got a text through.

Riley's eyes flashed to the thing that made a noise and vibrated the table. He frowned. " Whats that." He looked at her curiously. He had never seen one before and guessed it was some primie muggle technoligy.

Sophia frowned at him. "It's a phone." She had never met anyone who didn't know what a phone was. "You're telling me you've never seen one of these in your life??" She picked her phone up off the bedside table and showed it to him.

Riley looked at it blankly. " I have never really involved myself in muggle technoligy, and showing it to me wont make me recognise it anymore you know." He looked away from the device in her hand.

"You should do." Sophia looked at the text and realised it was from one of her friends in Paris. "I would be lost without my phone. I don't know how you wizards cope." She ignored the text and put her phone back on her table.

Riley frowned and looked at her. " Easy we send letters, or even better we apperate to see them. Not using little poncy devices. Life is so much more fun with magic." He looked away then cupped his hands together and sighed.

"I can see why you all like apparating even though it makes me feel sick but letters take too long. I've seen Zascha sending letter using her weird owl thing and she doesn't get a reply till a day or two later." Soph shrugged and crossed her legs on her bed.

"None that I've heard of. Owls is the only form of communication that I've seen Zascha using." She shrugged again and took her jacket off because she was getting too hot.

Riley scowled as she started to take more clothes off. Dam she was making this mard for Riley. " Well how old is your sister because she may not be old enough to know certain things yet." He didnt look at her, he knew he would cave in if he did.

"Fifteen." Sophia noticed how he wasn't looking at herbut didn't know why. "She goes to that school that has a name that sounds like something which goes down the loo. I think it begins with D."

Riley chuckled slightly at what she said. " You mean Durmstrang. My cousin goes there." He continued not to look at her but he risked a quick glance in her direction so that he didnt offend her

"They might know each other then." Sophia smiled but she was looking at her hands which were sat on her legs. She didn't understand why he was acting like this.

Sophia sddenly realised why he wasn't looking at her and she felt her whole mood drop. "So, who's the lucky girl who has you hooked then??" She hated the fact that every guy she actually liked was taken. It seemed to be the story of her life.

Riley shrugged. As if his having a woman in his bed made this any different. " Why would that matter. She is just someone to keep my bed warm at night. She doesnt mean anything to me. I do what i like when i like." He looked at her then away again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back