Wrong person to pick

Sophia opened her eyes and looked up at the house. It was worse when she had nothing to destract her. "Yeah, this is it." She smiled at him but the smile didn't reach her eyes. There was still fear in them. "Do you want to come in?? I feel like I owe you."

Riley shook his head. " You dont owe me anything, i couldnt just leave you there could i." He chuckled then looked up at the house. He had nothing better to do tonight so he might aswell. " If you want me to then i will." He looked back at her with his cold dark eyes, he could never hide them so he never tried to it was just who he was now.

Sophia held his hand and walked through the door and up the stairs into her room. She slipped some clothes on then handed him his jumper back. "Thank you." She didn't know what else to say. What do you say to someone who saves you??

Riley shrugged then took his jumper back. " Don't worry about it." He chuckled then slipped it over his head. It was a warm and comfy jumper, it being too big for him just made it warmer. He held out his arm for her. " Im Riley by the way." He smiled kindly at her, he wasn't used to smiling kindly at people it was never really his style any more. Well it was when he was with Ana or some other girl that thought he was kind and sweet.

Sophia shook his hand. "I'm Sophia." She felt comforted by his smile and his warm hand. It was weirdly like Jason. She shruggedd that thought of her mind. "Is there anything you want to drink?? I warn you though, we don't have any of the wizard stuff that you lot love so much."

Riley laughed. " Dont worry im fine with a smirnoff and coke." He smile, he found it funny how she assumed that every wizard loved wizard stuff although he knew that many liked muggle things. Riley didnt though he didnt see the point but he knew that he couldnt get any wizard stuff here so he was being polite to her. " Just to let you know, not all wizards like wizard stuff many like muggle things alot too." He chuckled as he spoke

Sophia shrugged. "A lot prefer wizard things though." She walked down the stairs and got a smirnoff and coke for Riley and a can of strongbow for herself. She then took them back upstairs. "Here." She frowned slightly when realisation hit her. "I just realised, my parents aren't here." She looked out the window to the pen in the back garden. "All the dogs are here though. I don't know where they've gone." She shrugged it off. "Oh well."

Riley smiled crookedly. " Wow you have dogs, cool. I have a cat called midnight which my room mate got me and i have a turtle called speedy and the story behind that is funny but not for a story to tell now." He chuckeld as he remembered how speedy came around

Sophia smiled when he said about his cat and his turtle. She had never been much of an animal person but she felt safe with him there. "Yeah, we have eight dogs. Four red setters, two bull mastiffs and two bloodhounds. Zascha looks after them though."

Rileys eyes widend. " Wow thats a lot of huge dogs you lot have here....Wow." He laughed at his lack of words, this was something that never usually happend very often so he wasnt used to it

Sophia shrugged. "I don't pay much attention to them. I'm not really much of an animal person. When I talk to someone I like to hear them talk back." Sophia didn't usually listen when people talked to her but she liked the fact that people actually talked to her which showed she wasn't invisible.

Riley laughed. " I see." He smiled then walked to the other end of the room and looked around. " So urm how many people live here then?" He looked back at her with his cold dark eyes, he couldnt help it they always seemed be like that now, it seemed to be who he was turning into.

Sophia looked over to him when he walked around. She could see the evil glint in his eyes but that only seemed to pull her in more. "Four. Me, mum, dad and zascha. Zascha is my step sister."

Riley pursed his lips and nodded. " Cool. Are they all muggles then?" Riley didnt really like muggles too much but he couldnt really do anything tonight not after what she had been through. Although he knew there were far worse then just muggles. He frowned at the thought

"No." She shook her head. "Zascha is a witch. That's how me and my parents know about magic." Sophia didn't like magic but she put up with it because of the amount of guys here who were wizards. It was difficult to find a muggle guy anywhere.

Riley nodded. " Cool, well my whole family are wizards and then Alexia of course is a whitch. I would be worried if she was a wizard." He laughed slightly at his joke then his poker face returned like it always did. This was something that he had learned from his dad, one of the only good and useful thing he had ever taught him

Sophia laughed and started feeling better than she had done. The fear that had been flooding her earlier was starting to drain out of her body. "Is she your sister then??"

Riley nodded. " Yeah she is my little sister. She is a third year ihogwarts new zealand. I dont see her that often as she is mostly locked in the house with our father so when she is out she is at her job or with friends but when we do see each other its always fun." He smiled as he remembered his little sister. She was his most treasured member of the family as she had always been

"It sounds cool to have a sister you like so much." One thing Sophia had always wanted was an older brother who cared for her the way Riley cared for Alexia. She knew she was never going to get it but she was still jealous of this Alexia girl.

Riley smiled and nodded. " Yeah i like having a little sister. I find it fun to buy her loads of stuff then tell her to shut up when she complains that she doesnt like people buying her things. I think it is one of my main pleasures in life." He laughed at the thoughts

"I'd kill for a big brother who spent loads of money on me." Sophia laughed. "I've only ever had Zascha as a sibling and me and her don't exactly see eye to eye." By this Soph meant that they fought every second that they were together..

Riley laughed. " Well Alex doesnt like people spending money on her, she is just one of thise girls who like company. She is crazy though she is a typical girl in every way and she is so easy to get excited and then she is just so hyper. It very fun." He smiled

Sophia wasn't used to this. Usually she would be in bed with him by now. She didn't want that though. He was different. Plus, she was still shaken after what had happened. "She sounds like a lot of fun."

Riley shrugged. He was starting to find it hard to be around her now. He was raised to hate non magical people but he couldnt just abandon her. He tensed up slightly as he tried to get rid of his trail line of thoughts. " Urm do you mind if i use your toilett please." At least in there he would be alone with his thoughts for a little while

"Yeah, sure." She smiled and opened her door. "It's the last door on the left." She pointed at the white door at the end of the hallway. Sophia was still wondering when her parents were and when they were going to be back. Last she knew, they were going to be here all night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back