Wrong person to pick

Ashton Smith

Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
Ash was sat alone on a bench on Bleak street. He had just had the worst day ever and now he was here alone to make it worse. Although he did prefere Bleak street to most places he wasnt really in the mood tonight, he just needed to get his mind of things

Sophia didn't like Bleak Street. It wasn't a safe place for a muggle to be but it was the shortest route home. She smiled when she saw a man sat on a bench not far away. He looked about mid-thirties but she didn't care. She liked the older type. Sophia smoothed down her skirt and pulled her top down so it was more revealing. She then walked over to the man and sat on his lap. "Hello handsome. What brings you here??" She had one arm round the back of his neck while the other hand investigated up his top. He had muscles, she could tell that easily.

Ashton was shocked when a young girl randomly sat on him. He had never met her so why was she sitting on him like he was some sort of chair. He frowned slightly. He didnt get young girls anymore, they had no idea what they were doing. Nether the less she looked above age which gave Ash the distraction he neeeded. He played along woth her little game. " Well i was just waiting for a pretty girl like you to come and jump me." He smiled and kissed her

Sophia smiled and pulled him in closer when he kissed her. "Shall we go to your's??" Her hand was now moving down his trousers instead of up his top and she moved in to kiss him again. She thought this was probably the oldest man she'd got with but it just made him more experienced.

Ashton stood up and took hold of her hand as he apperated back to his place. He apperated inside to his living room. He pushed her hard against a wall and kissed her just as hard as he removed his and her top off.

Sophia hated the feel of apparating but she ignored it. She let this guy take off her top and she started undoing his trousers and pushing them down as she slipped her skirt of. She could feel him kissing her harder and smiled. She had never been with a guy like him before. She loved it.

one hour later
Ash got up quickly to get a drink. He was so thirsty right now and he was still filled with anger. The girl had done very little to his mood and was starting to think of other things he could do now. He poured himself a firewhiskey not even bothering to ask the girl if she wanted one, he didnt even know her name so he wasnt about to share his drinks with her

Sophia watched as the man walked into the kitchen. She smiled as she sat up. She looked round the room and saw her clothes over the other side so she walked over and grabbed them before starting to put them on.

Ash walked back into the living room to see her getting dreesed. He frowned. " What are you doing im not finished with you yet." Ash found this an insult that she would do this with out his permission.

"Tough." She carried on putting her clothes on. "I have to go. My parents don't know I do this and they'd kill me if they found out so I have to get back before they get suspicious." Sophia could see that he obviously wasn't used to this.

Ash frowned again and ripped an item of clothing from her hand and threw it across the room. " Well i say your staying here." He pushed her against the wall and glared at her. She was too young to know what to do, she didnt even seem old enough to cut a slice of cake.

Sophia felt her pulse rising. She was scared of this man. He was at least fifteen years older than her and nobody knew she was here. He could do anything to her and nobody would ever know. "Get off me!!" She practically yelled it into his face.

Ashton was now even more angry than he was before. He picked her up and threw her acrss the room then laughed evilly. " Now now we would want to wake the neihbours. Not that i have any to wake, but still i dont want to make my headache worse." He walked over and ripped her skirt back off. " If i remember rightly you were the one who jumped on me. I would have just let you pass without even looking at you. Your way too young i have a son who is alot older than you." It was true and Ash didnt usualy like girls as young as her, he didnt feel right with them although he was annoyed and needed a distraction

Sophia felt her head hit the floor. Pain shot through her head as tears started to fall down her cheeks. She started pushing herself away from him until her back hit the wall. "Stop it!!" She continued to shout at him. That way, someone might actually hear her and come to her rescue. She brought her knees up to her chest so she was covering herself from him. She had to get out of there, and fast. But how?? He overpowered her with strength and she suspected he was faster than her as well.

Riley could feel the adrenaline pumping through his veins. Now was the time he was getting even with his dad. An unforgivable curse will do the trick, Riley may have hated his dad but he was mercy full enough to give him a quick death. As he got to the door Riley was put off b a girl screaming. He ran inside with his wand ready. He followed the noise and saw his dad attacking a young girl. With a flick of his wand his father froze solid. He ran over to the girl. "Are you ok?" She looked scared

Sophia could feel her body shaking. She looked round to see who had stopped the man and saw a guy about her age who looked a lot like him. She couldn't speak. She had been frozen to the spot by the pure fear of what the man would have done to her. Soph felt fresh tears come to her eyes when she felt the relief that someone had heard her and had come to save her. She turned her eyes away from the man frozen in front of her to the boy knelt next to her. "Thank you." He voice was barely audible and it was shaking with her body.

Riley noticed that the girls clothes were torn. He sighed and looked around before taking his jumper off, as it was big on him it should be huge on her. " Here wear this, it will cover you up." He looked back at his dad. This job will have to wait until another day then. He turned his attention back at the girl. " Are you ok to get up?"

Sophia took the jumper and slid it over her head. She held onto the guy as she stood up. Her legs felt weak underneath her and she didn't feel like falling over. Soph hugged him then looked at the guy who was frozen. "How long does that last??" She didn't want to be here when ot wore off.

Riley helped her up then looked coldly at his dad. " It should last around thirty minutes. So i would get out of here because when he comes to he is going to be really p!ssed." He began to slowly walk so that she could keep her balance. She was obviously in a state of shock so Riley was careful not to do anything sudden.

Sophia had started to walk with him but then stopped. She couldn't be bothered to hide her accent anymore so her words were starting to sound more and more french as she spoke. "But, doesn't that mean that he's going to come after you??" Sophia didn't want anyone to get hurt because of something she had done, especially someone who had saved her.

Riley laughed. " Don't worry i can handle him, i have done for the past six years." He looked down at him and kicked him out the way before walking her past her and out the door. " So your a French girl then, hot." He laughed jokily as he tried to lift her mood

"Yeah. I lived in Paris." Sophia stopped at the front door. "Can't you do that thing that you people do where you go to different places without having to walk??" She didn't feel like going outside wearing nothing but a long jumper.

Riley laughed at the way she said it, Riley guessed that she was a muggle. " You mean apperating. Yeah sure where is it you want to go?" He looked down at her. He wondered why she had been with his dad in the first place he was probably over half her age and then some.

Sophia shrugged. "I think that's it." All she knew about the wizarding world was the stuff she heard Zascha talking about. She gave the guy the address to get her to her house then held on tight for the horrible feeling which she hated so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back