Wrong person to pick

Sophia's jaw dropped. "So, you're just using her??" She couldn't believe someone would treat a girl like that. "You're as bad as your father." Sophia thought it must have run in the family. One attacked women, the other used them.

Riley frowned and looked at her. " Im not using her at all. She wants to be with me more than i want her. I dont really see her as a girlfriend. If she wants to live with me its her desiction not mine. As far as im concerned i am still single." He looked away from the mudblood to hide the disgust onhis face at what she had accused im off

"That's using her." Sophia stood up and walked over to the window so she didn't have to look at him. "Why don't you just tell her the truth instead of treating her like a piece of meat sat in your house?!"

Riley frowned. " Im not using her. She has no where else to go. Stop talking to me like you know me because you dont ok." He frowned and headed for the door. " I think i have out lived my stay." he opened the door and headed out

Sophia didn't even turn her head to watch him leave. Yea, he'd saved her but he was still acting like women worthless and stupid and nothing that anyone needed in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back