Wow

Tala scoffs "Hey! That's not very nice...Hitting a boy when he's waking up" He pokes his tongue out at her as he reaches over and grabs a few pancakes.

Feeling chilish, and noticing that some seniors were watching them with raised eyebrows, Arianna stuck her tounge out too. Then giggled as she heard the seniors mutter to each other about 'first years'.

Tala snorted with laughter when he heard the comments from the seniors. He shook his head at Arianna and smiled as he ate some pancakes.

She spoke quietly, so that the seniors wouldn't hear "I bet they were excatly like us when they were 11, and we'll probably be excatly like them" she grinned "we'll just have to remember how troublesome we were, and not be too harsh"

Tala nodded "Yeah...we have to remember how much fun we had, and let them have theirs...but only for a week or so" He said with a grin.

Tala laughed "Prefect maybe....Head boy....I don't think so, One of the other First year boys will get it I think" He said with a smile.

"True, there're alot of us to choose from" Arianna sighed, she'd really been hoping be head girl, but she was still determined to try.
Then she remembered her Astronomy homework. "Hey do you know anything about the sun?" she asked Tala.

Tala laughed "No, you hardly saw it in Russia" he chuckled..."Oh..Astronomy homework?" He asked her.

"No I don't have it until next term..." He said smiling. "Yeah, I come from Russia...Moscow...Very cold there" He said "It's very warm here" He had another drink.

((I've got to go now, but Ari will be around later, probably around the same time as last night, and I know what it's like be somewher cold, then go to NZ! I'm in Canada atm, and it was -50 degrees last week!))

Arianna sighed. She hated to leave, but had to get to Astronomy. "I've got to get to Astronomy" she told Tala reluctantly "It takes forever to get to the top of that tower" She jumped up and waved "See ya later!" she said, grabbing another piece of toast walked down the hall to the big doors at the end.

Tala waved at her as she ran off, "Laters" he said before turning back to his breakfast..

((okies...Lol I'm from NZ it's summer and soooo hot...I want to go to Russia...I love the cold))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back