Wow

Arianna Tipley

OOC First Name
Lizzy
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Wow, They're really having a fight, too bad for Scorpius that Toni's in Slytherin with Beau.

((lol yeah....so what we gonna rp about?))

((Another one? Tala just woke up...how about Breakfast?))

((Ok sure lol))
Arianna walked into the great hall for breakfast, intending to go straight to the Hufflepuff table for a piece of toast, except she spotted Tala looked half awake at the Gryffindor tablle, and went over to say hi.
"Jeez Tala, you look like you could go to sleep right at the table, what time did you go to bed last night?"

Tala glared at Arianna as he grabbed some eggs, bacon and toast to eat. "Shush Ari...." He said yawning "I'm still not used to this place, and had an uncomfortable sleep" He rubbed his eyes and took a bit of toast.

Tala snorted with his mouthful. Swallowing his mouthful a looks at her "You wish!" he laughed.

Tala shook his head at her. "You would have last anyway" he said grinning at her.

Tala chuckled at her failed attempt to hide her smile. "It's true" He said taking a mouthful of eggs.

Tala thought for a moment "Potions...I think. With Slytherin" He said taking a sip of juice...not pumpkin juice though. "What about you?"

Tala looked at her and smiled "I go by memory....though I guess that isn't always a good thing..." He laughed sheepishly.

Tala sighed "He's going to get detention again" He said shaking his head. "Oh...you have the shy girl in your class. maybe you could befriend her?" He said remembering the girl from his DADA class and Flying lessons.

Tala thought..."Uhh Kirsten....Kristen....I think. She's a Hufflepuff." He said trying to remember her introducing herself. "Yeah she looks so shy" He said. "Ah well"

"Oh yeah, I think I've seen her around" Arianna said, straining her memory. She was really enjoying talking to Tala, and knew that he would be a good friend.

He grinned at her, before yawning slightly. "I think I'm waking up now' He said ruffling his hair.

He chuckled "Yeah...that might be bad" He said "Hmm do I want something more to eat...or not?" He pondered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back