Would you rather....?

teliphone pole in winter
would you rather be tired (and not be able to sleep) or hungry (and not be allowed to eat)

Hungry, the pain will pass after a while. Being tired and not allowed to sleep sucks!

Would you rather fetch a ball from the middle of a blackberry bush or walk ten dogs at one time and clean up all the doodoo?

Star Wars.
Would you rather talk on the phone, or text message?

Uhm, that's a really hard question. If I were deaf, I wouldn't be able to hear music anymore and if I were blind, I wouldn't be able to appreciate art too. Well, I think I'd go with being deaf. Being blind can cause more accidents than being deaf.

Would you rather kill the world's innocent creature or see your favorite pet, dead?

Well, as it requires no action from me and is bound to happen eventually: the latter.

Would you rather be the worst astronaut ever or the best garbage collector ever? :r

Worst astronaut ever, because I'd surely be remembered for being the worse astronaut, and I think that'd be pretty funny. xD

Would you rather: Leave Earth forever and live with a race of aliens, or meet a race of aliens but stay on Earth?

Angry dad. Because I am more or less the reason why he is angry anyway.
Would you rather go with the Doctor in the Tardis, or become a Death Eater and risk Azkaban?

The doctor. I am not a cruel enough person to be consider DE material.

Would you rather eat live spiders or sit in a pit of non venomous snakes?

Sit in a pit of non venomous snakes! ^_^
Would you rather do lessons for 5 students, or roleplay killing off your favorite character?

Lessons for 5 characters. I couldn't imagine killing Ioan or Sebastian.

Would you rather go without music or junk food for the rest of your life?

Without junk food. I need to eat healthier anyways lol

Would you rather live alone in the wilderness or would you rather live in abandon city without electricity or running water?

live alone in the wilderness

Would you rather read a book or watch a movie?

Read a book. Just so I can understand the story better.
Would you rather go through a coma for 10-15 years or marry the meanest bully?

Go through a coma. If I marry the bully, I'll end in a coma anyway.

Would you rather kick the president's butt or get caught by your mom while you're making faces at her?

Considering I do not have a President :r I'd kick his butt xD

My mum is scary :p

Would you rather create a new HNZed character or Go to work/school?

At the moment I would go to school. I believe that having few(one) character is good as I can find time to work on him. But RL is more important.

Would you rather do other lessons or flying lessons first?

Flying lessons first, for sure. Love flying.

Would you rather know the past history or the near future?

The near future. ^_^
Would you rather be the next Einstein or next Michael Jackson?

Einstein. No offence to MJ. I just make the nerd population of the world.

Would you rather create a goblin or a house elf?

Goblins. They are awesome!

Would you rather buy the latest phone or latest computer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back