Would you rather....?

A car, no, wait, a DeLorean.

Would you rather listen to classical music or post hardcore music for the rest of your life?

Listen to classical music.

Would you rather cry every time you talk or laugh every time you move?

Shave since hair grows back but if I eat my beloved pet sure I can replace him/her but it would never be the same.

Would you rather marry your mortal enemy (opposite gender of course) or kill your best friend?

I'd rather marry my mortal enemy. My best friend is like my life support and so, I can't have her killed.
Would you rather have older characters in HNZ or younger?

Younger, so I can play them longer. I get sad when my characters age because they're one step closer to being too old to play :o

Would You Rather- eat seafood, or a burger?

Seafood.

Would you rather enjoy an episode of Charmed or Doctor Who?

Snow field I guess since I can 't live without water (obviously).

Would you rather go hiking on mount Everest or swim the Atlantic Ocean?

Either. I've experienced both, so there really isn't anything that will surprise me.
Would you rather walk along the shoreline peacefully or party with your friends?

Love of course.

Would you rather walk in a thousand thorns for a mile or see your family dead?

Walk in a thousand thorns.

Would you rather have eight students in your least favorite Hogwarts house, or a Death Eater?

A death eater is cool :cool:

Would you rather invent a time machine or a machine that will let you look into the future?

A time machine....

Would you rather eat the whole day or stick with your desktop/laptop the whole day???

Stick with my desktop of course :D

Would you rather be embarrassed in front of the president or in front of your crush?

In front of the president. Cause then I would get mad, and well, don't like him anyway. :r

Would you rather do laundry, or do dishes?

Laundry!

Would you rather listen to music or watch television?

Music all the way!

Would you rather dance on stage or sing on stage in front of a massive crowd of people?

Singing, because unless I practise my butt off and I'm lucky, I fall down :r and that would be so embarrassing!

Would you rather- Have one older sister, or one younger brother?

slamed by the beaver. frying pans hurt more.

would you rather read the hunger games or the whole series of george.r.r martins game of thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back