World Cup 2014

My team, Canada don't even play in the world cup OMG XD otherwise I hope a european team win

I was really happy that France won their game because I have them in the sweepstake. I don't think they'll get much further, especially if they end up playing Germany.

... Go England... :cry:

Not really a soccer football fan, but I did follow the USA national team selection a little bit and became a Jozy Altidore fan. I was sad to see him get hurt in the Ghana game, but I am glad he will be ready to play against Belgium!

So the Germany-Algeria game yesterday was.. well.... the first half..without words :unsure:
I nearly could´t watch! I´m glad we had Manuel Neuer!! Without him, Germany wouldn´t play against France this friday. I hope my team will be better against France! FINGERS CROSSED

And pleaaaase Switzerland GOOOOOAAAAAL! I want them to be in the next round!

ive got money on USA winning tonight then Germany being the champions

I loved the penalty's between The Netherlands and Costa-Rica. I love Tim Krul so much, van Gaal is a brilliant coach with the switch of keepers. Now Holland need to win from Argentinië i hope they will win, the netherlands need to win the world cup not end second for once.

I read that after goal 4 the fans turned coat and said the olés for Germany because South American fans have no qualms about shaming their team.

In the second half they did, but it was still a much more somber mood considering other matches. Germany was on top form though.

I don't feel bad for Brazil. They had the whole team based on a specific person (Naymar) who was injured and couldn't play. Football is a team sport, you need players cooperating well together and not performing atomically. Germany showed exactly how a team works. Five out of seven goals were the combination of well performed passes that ended up in the goal nets.

I predict the same is going to happen with Argentina. They are relying too much on Messi. The Netherlands are playing more as a team. We'll see tonight/today.

Congratulations to Germany!
It was a great game, and the German team definitely deserved to win!

Most of the people I knew were going for Netherlands, so when they lost to Argentina people seemed to stop caring very much. :tut:

Tonight I was talking to somebody who pointed out Argentina had a number of German war criminals who escaped post-WWII Germany so "the nazis won either way" xD .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back