Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
As Always Bella was worked hard and cleaned up place. She loved clean and take care of the plants. She was almost finished here and what else she needed do? She was looked how was doing the plants and remember what she was teach from proffessor Castillio. "I Think, it's done? What else need?" She asked herself and looked around. Mayby she was forgot something.

Landon was walking back to his office after a lovely meal in the Great Hall. He always was so full after every meal, and so walked slowly, afraid that if he walked any faster he would explode. It was a nice day outside, and so Landon made a mental note to do some work outside once he had finished everything he needed to in his office. As he made his way across the Great Lawn, he spotted one of his students who seemed to be very busy at work, presumably for his colleague. She seemed a bit stuck on what to do next, so with time to spare, Landon approached her. "Hello Elizabella! I'm sure Professor Castillo would be so happy with what you've done!" he exclaimed, admiring how much of a hard worker she was. It was definitely a good Hufflepuff quality.

"Hello, professor Landon Carter! You realy think? I have only problem that i something forgot. Did i look mandrake? They are scary." She asked professor with woried voice and she never liked thid plants ans they looked weird. Bella hoped that she was there when she was worked here but why she got this feeling?

Landon nodded to give Elizabella some reassurance. "Of course! You are doing very good work for him." he told her genuinely. When she mentioned the mandrakes, Landon was not surprised. The second year course was the hardest course that he taught and she wasn't the first student to be worried about it. "Yeah, Mandrakes aren't the best plants to work with, I must admit." he agreed. "But if you ever need help with them, don't hesitate to ask."

''Thanky, Professor.'' That means a lot but somtimes Bella wanted work with professor Castilio to with plants and she hoped that he is proud to as professor Landon.

''I always scared tuch the plants becouse they will be eat my finger our screem and i don't wanna die in Greenhouse.'' She giggled. ''I don't wanna bother you professor, but if you have time for a little today?'' She asked professor with a smile and hoped he say yes.

@Professor Landon Carter

Landon chuckled a little as Bella told him that she didn't want her fingers bitten off by a plant. "Well, that's why I'm in the classroom with you supervising. I would never let anything like that happen to you." he promised her, confident in his abilities as a professor. As Bella asked if he had time today to give her some extra help, Landon took a look at his pocket watch before responding. He could do some office work later. "Of course!" he exclaimed. "The Mandrakes are still really young at the moment, but I can show you basic care of them." Landon gestured for her to follow him. When they made it to the second years greenhouse, Landon waved his wand and the door opened. "Do you remember which mandrake is yours?" he asked, not very good at remembering himself.

''Thanky, professor'' He was realy nice professor and it was sad that she was not his assistant but it was fine work here wit professor Castilio. She was woried that she he was pulled away from other jobs.'' Thanky. That would be realy nice. I will be preaty upset if i do something wrong with plants and can't sleap at night. It's important to me and later work Herbology profesion..'' She told professor with woried smile. ''Of course.'' Bella walked and find hers mandarace and there was name write that she later can remember it. ''This is it.'' She told. '' How you can understand that plant is he our she?'' She asked and looked her plant.

Herbology seemed to be a topic of interest for many students at Hogwarts, and Landon was glad for this. It was such a good and helpful profession. The man watched as Bella found her Mandrake and listened as she asked a question. "Well, it's a little early now to tell. But soon they will be showing signs such as gossiping, which would indicate that it is a female, and like an abundance of acne, which would indicate that it is a male." he explained, hoping she understood. After all, it was very important to know that. He walked over to the barrels where he kept the food. "You can feed your mandrake now if you'd like. Just give it about a fourth of a scoop of this and push it into the soil." He gestured for Bella to try, hoping she was familiar with it from the lessons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back