OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Veela Hair Core
It had been a couple of days since Xiuying finally got her school break, which she was quite happy about. She finally got to see her siblings after so long. The eldest of the siblings had decided to take her twin brothers to the park, while their parents once again had important business to attend to in the Wizarding village in New Zealand. Xiuying knew that the park wasn't the best option, since they had been here many, many times, but it was better than getting lost in the crowd and getting in trouble again for it. The eldest Huang stood on the grass, slightly kicking the soccer ball she had decided to take with her. "So... Was there anything I missed while I was gone?" Xiuying asked curiously, as she kicked the ball slightly towards one of her brothers. She hadn't had a proper conversation with her siblings since she arrived back from Hogwarts, as she was catching up with all of her friends that were outside of Hogwarts.

Jingyi was more than pleased that Xuiying was back from Hogwarts for the break. He had missed his older sister and was quite eager to hear everything she had to say about Hogwarts. "Nope, all really boring," he was quick to pipe up, not really wanting to talk about the boring life he had been stuck having at home. Oh no, the only thing he wanted to talk about was Hogwarts. "How's Hogwarts? Is the castle really big? Are the lessons cool? Have you seen any quidditch matches? Is it fun?" Maybe it was a lot of questions, but he wanted them answered and Jingyi had never been a boy to take things slow and not just say what he was thinking.

Xinyi had been doing well in his self defense classes. It hurt a lot, his sensei was a very spirited woman that had been pushing his limits every lesson. For now, though, he was sore but very content. He liked having Xiuying back home. He didn't feel very close to either of his siblings, really. He loved them both very much, but he often thought they would be happier without him around to annoy them. He kept that to himself. He was sitting with them right now. Well... sitting near them. He was coloring under a tree nearby, but he looked up when Jingyi went off with a lot of questions. He smiled softly, silently agreeing with his brothers curiosity. He leaned in a little, wanting to hear his sisters' answers.

Xiuying nods her head a little suspiciously, as Jingyi replied quickly to her question. She had hoped that nothing bad happened while she was gone, but she wasn't gonna push it. Not yet anyway. The young Ravenclaw laughs a little when her youngest brother bursts out all the questions. "Slow down," Xiuying says with a small laugh and shakes her head a little. "Hogwarts is great! So many magical things. Oh, the castle is, HUGE!" Xiuying says excitedly with a big smile and widens her arms to exaggerate how big the castle is. "The lessons are cool, but it can be boring sometimes," Xiuying says with a small shrug, as she quietens down a little. Her grades this semester wasn't that great, and she knew that her parents were a little disappointed about it. Xiuying smiles a little bigger when Jingyi mentions Quidditch. It's one of her favourite sports ever. "I haven't been to many games. But they look so cool to watch! It's so fun!" Xiuying says with a big smile. She then looked towards her other brother, Xinyi. "Hey, Xinyi. Why are you so quiet? Are you okay?" Xiuying says with a laugh. She knew that he was the quiet one out of the bunch, but she always wondered what goes on in that head of his.

The young boy offered somewhat of a sheepish smile when he was told to slow down with all of his questions. He just really couldn't help it, he was super excited to go to Hogwarts next year and just wanted to know all about it before he went. Thankfully, Xuiying did answer all of his questions and Jingyi just grinned even wider (if that were even possible) with everything he was hearing. "Have you ever gotten lost?" If the castle really was that big then it made sense if she had happened to get lost before. Jingyi hoped that he didn't get lost. Then again, adventures usually happened when you got lost, so he could see the appeal. "You're going to try out for the team, right? I'll make sure to come to all your matches!" Well, until he made his own house team as well. He couldn't really watch if he was busy playing. Then Xinyi was brought up and Jingyi frowned, turning his head to look at where his twin was sitting quietly. If it weren't for the fact they were practically identical, he would wonder if they actually were related.

Xinyi's eyes widened as Xiuying turned her attention to him, his cheeks heating as Jingyi turned to look as well. He nodded quickly. "Yes, yes, I'm listening." He promised quickly. "Go on, I like your stories," he told her, giving his brother a shy glance. Jingyi had all the good questions. He hoped his brother would ask more, or that his sister would continue on.

Xiuying nods suspiciously at her brother's response, but didn't say anything and left it alone. She turns back to her youngest brother to return answers to the questions he had asked. Xiuying laughs a little. "I've gotten lost a few times. The castle is like a maze! There are so many corridors! I'm sure I'm gonna get lost again when I get back to Hogwarts" Xiuying says with a small laugh. "Are you kidding? Of course, I'm gonna try out" Xiuying says with a small laugh. The girl had a huge love for the sport and was going to try her best to try out next year. Xiuying laughs and smiles. "I'm sure you will. I deeply appreciate it. And I'll be sure to turn up to your game matches too"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back