wondering

(((umm yeah you did Im not going to read that. Its rp people not a soap oprea)))

"Oh so their another lillian?" Maddiie looked dumbfounded.

((blake that was really rude.im sorry but it was.anyway. you shouldn't have made it so public. and noe pez isn't spreading things as you said. me personally, i hav eno problem w/ you until you do this. you could've at least pmed me to save space in OUR post. and yes you are very right this is only RP. its not RL. so you don't have to butt into it.so yes i think it very rude.and conceded. so lets take this matter else where.plus about the punching thing. in PM you told me to! so yeah.you have no right to bring that up.))
"no its lilian reyna,my friend. then there's lily potter, the girl blake likes...or what ever."pez said confused herself.

"But that don't sound like Lily, she wouldn't just brake something up"Maddiie felt so many feeling at once.

"I mean did she brake you and Blake up?" Maddiie asked curious.

"It seem like you guys fight lot, maybe he's not ready to be in anything, he is after all young."

"I know but he's acting really immature all he does is hurt you and make you get mad."

"Well I don't know what to say. Is he the only one you want.?"

((i only stated those things to clear everything up. i mean, what you've been saying RP doesn't really fit with everything. i just get confused myself and thought it'd be better to clear it all up. and i would've PM'd you had i thought there was no need to make EVERYONE else understand. and for that sole purpose only. yes, i get it is your thread, but if pez mentions blake IC i think i have a right to clear that up OCC.
oh and i know i told you to punch blake, but i'm not complaining about the storyline itself am i?))

(((sorry blake were just talking watevea happen i really dont care but still thanxs anyways)))

"Whats his name?" Maddiie smiled after getting off of the "Blake subject"

Maddiie eye grew wide that she could not had believe her. Drake she thought, oh geeze Drake. "Oh ..Drake hes ..nice."

Maddiie smiled."Well don't rush into anything" Maddiie at first felt weird cause she had liked him but now she was okay with them liking each other.

"You seem alot happy now"!! Maddiie smiled.

(((lolz i think i know )))

"We should go celebrate"!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back