wondering

Pez Rolin

pez was walking around after her meeting with blake and she felt like walking around in a random corridor.

Maddiie had been wondering hoping to get some fresh air thought the corridors. When she saw Pez coming her way " Hola, Pez right?"

"Yeah I was tryna talk to you, but you know the whole situation got ugly" Maddiie sighed.

"yeah im sorry about that really. its like he blames everything on me then i do the same to him even though were both at fault. grr idk. i wish we were still friends..i miss him too much.but idk. he always starts fights and when i try to be nice he makes me feel bad. and idk. i really wish we would make up and eveyrhting."pez said with a sigh.

"Maybe you both should take a brake from each other, cause seem like your butting heads all the time. Just take a brake than maybe later on things will be lot better" Maddiie sat near a staircase.

Maddiie looked at Pez with sympathy."I know how you feel it so hard, really hard"

"But do you think he really cares? If he did he wouldn't make you cry think bout it?"

"Pez are you afraid of him" Maddiie asked.

"As in what will he do?"Maddiie started to look worried.

"i don't know. soemtimes he gets so mad at me im afraid he's gonna hurt me or soemthin. but he never has even though i've punched him and all that. but..yeah." pez said shaking becasue she was cold. she wished she still had his hoodie for more than that reason.

Maddiie wide eye."I think you should tell someone, or at least be with me at all times, you don't know what hes capable of".

"i know but i love being alone with him until he gets mad then i wish everyone was around. you know we have detention because he got mad at me. ya know i have it too.i don't know. one of my friends boyfriends is gonna talk to blake because he knows what im goin through and thinks what he has to say might help."pez said

Maddiie fell silent. She didn't know what to say to Pez she has her head rapped round this boy, but does he even care bout her.

"How bout if you wrote to him? Instead of butting heads?"

"what would i write? i've already seen him with his girlfriend. yeah there together now. and i don't know. i just wish i had someone else.like a real guy.that likes me to.blake did like me.see this is how it went down."

"veronica, this girl in my house, introduced me to blake to get my mind off another guy...well i told him to meet me in the three broom sticks. well before i went i had to tell that guy that i didn't want to be with him. and well blake saw. he went into maddam puddifoots and saw my friend lilian. and she flirted. he did too. he knew i liked him but then lilian stated to like him. but blake knew he liked me more. and well he didn't want to hurt lils. and so we didn't get together. and well a week or so later m and him here in the three broom sticks and he told me he didn't like me anymore. and then lily came into all of this."pez said after telling her the short version she took a deep breath.

"Well lily my friend and coworker, but I swear I heard she was going out with Cris?"

((OOC: not fair. okay i shouldn't be butting in but i just couldn't help but at least point out that well, blake never started fights with pez. and also it doesn't seem fair for her to say that he makes her feel bad when she's being nice. that is not true. read all the threads carefully and you will come to a conclusion that blake is actually, a really nice guy. despite the circumstances :)
pez. i feel rather offended when you spread things about blake making pez cry, hurting her, and totally over exagerating situations to the point where it seems he intentionally does them. i understand that blake has his moments, but if you could try not to stretch the truth too far, for both character's RP'ing sakes, then that'd be great! i've been lenient with previous posts, but i'm afraid that now, i simply need to put a stop to it. i am not being mean, just pointing out a few things i think blake would personally appreciate.
also, blake only got mad at pez thrice; once when he saw her leave madam puddifoot's together; second when she punched him, and he did not hit her, nor would her ever; and third when she accused him of deliberately hurting her and really, pez was the one who got blake so angry in the first place by acting rude towards him, disregarding the fact that he DID care about pez to begin with. so saying blake would hurt her seems quite out of order. so please don't assume or make blake out to be some violent a-hole. just stating the facts here.
and veronica did not introduce blake to pez to get pez's mind off another guy. in fact, blake and veronica had a bit of chemistry on their own down by the lake. so if you went back and reread all the posts, most of what pez has been saying is not quite true.

okay, so now i feel i must put out the WHOLE storyline from scratch seeing as it has been lost and is rather found confusing. to me anyway.

STORYLINE:
blake had been eyeing a girl named angelica who had been waiting for a friend of hers for an aparent swim they had planned. her friend came late and blake watched angelica from the distance as she fell asleep. anyway it is rather long so to cut that thread down; blake and angelica depart with angelica storming off angry at blake for evidently poorly trying to make her jealous by eyeing veronica who had walked by.

blake and veronica meet at the first slytherin meeting in the commong room. then pez pops in, mets blake, pulls veronica off to the side lines where "no one could hear them" and asks veronica if she likes blake because pez feels she is falling for him even though she is with another guy named andrew. once they walk back over to blake, blake asks both girls if they want to go to the three broomsticks for a drink and they say yes. pez feels disapointed at this point because she wanted it to be a date

blake, after developing feelings for pez, gets lost in hogsmeade and as he walks by madame puddifoots, he sees pez leaving hand in hand with another guy. blake feels angry with himself, storms off then accidentally bumps into lilian who then, developes feelings for blake. lilian oblivious to blake liking pez, and blake oblivious to lilian and pez being best friends. they then decide to go off for a walk, even though blake doesn't quie feel up for it.

andrew and pez are walking by the lake when pez suddenly drops the bomb on him that she likes another guy, then runs off to the common room to find blake.

and this is where it gets confusing...

blake walks into the common room and pez runs in after him. blake, angry at pez, is feeling hurt because he really liked her and thought the feeling was mutual until he saw pez with the other guy andrew. pez tries to explain but blake doesn't want to hear it and leaves the commons room.
somehow, between all this, blake and lilian are taking a walk at the lake, blake begins to feel he is starting to develope feelings for her too when suddenly, pez intrudes and yells at blake for doing 'this' to her with her best friend. which blake had no idea about. so blake leaves because he can't take hurting both girls when they are such close friends.

mind you all this was not planned :p

blake walks into the icecream parlour thinking it is the last place anyone would hide and then lilian walks in followed by a boy named sam and then by pez. blake recieves a letter from lilian but doesn't know what to make of it and decides to leave. so he does but then lilian tracks him down and kisses him. blake, still feeling a little bit of the 'developed feelings' for lilian is tempted to kiss her back but does not then as lilian leaves, he goes back into the parlour to explain to pez that he is sorry and that she needs to put herself and lilian before him; just a random boy she just met.

blake meets lily, maddie, and troy at the three broomsticks where veronica later joins them. then the stuff between blake and lily take place.

chemistry between lily and blake takes root

lilian and blake become good friends, they meet up and talk about cris, pez and even lily.

pez is mad at blake so she punches him down at the lawn because she isn't happy with the way he has been treating her and lilian which blake is a little confused about and then he gets angry and on instinct, feels like hitting her back, but because he would never hit a girl, he doesn't. so they sort it out and blake tells her they need to stay friends for pez and lilian's sakes. they go to the broomsticks and talk there, as friends.

lilian and blake meet up in the apothecary where she checks up on him, pez walks in and has a teary moment because she thinks blake likes lilian. blake doesn't yell at her, he apologises then walks away after lilian left.

blake meets pez and lilian in the northern tower where pez says she no longer wants to like blake and will from then onwards, put her friendship with lilian before the whole situation. that was blake's first intention for her to do in the first place and he seems taken aback by it; where pez takes it as him not caring and storms off.

blake approaches pez in the three broomsticks and they talk. pez doesn't want to hurt anymore, she wants to get over blake and he is totally willing to do whatever she wants him to. he offers to give her space but she wants to be friends which he already said he wanted too. so they decide on being friends. then lily enters, pez freaks and storms off. blake and lily talk about how weird that was, then decide to go for a walk

on their walk, blake is distracted and is worried about pez, so he asks lily if he could leave and see her the next day when their planned quidditch practice is continued.

blake finds pez, they get into a fight and that leads us up to now.
FINISH gaahh that took ages!

i know i missed out a few threads but i thought they weren't neccesary. and this whole summary does sort of make blake mary-sue-ish but non of it was planned [except the lily-blake thing] so they shouldn't count.
anyway, back to the point. pez it seems highly inappropriet for your character to talk about blake the way she does. if you doubt my summary, reread the threads, have fun cause there are A LOT. but still, just thought i needed to clear that out. i don't like how suspicions about blake being a vile a-hole keep developing in pez's threads with other people like for instance now with maddie and before with peter and also other characters.
long post i know, i am sorry if i seem grumpy, i'm not and i'm not being mean! really.. :)
anyway, hope this does help in clearing out all the squables between pez and blake.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back