Wondering

kasey walked towARDS The staircase

"Have you been to rock concerts and stuff?"he asked

Zazuka walked into the great hall with her book bag over her sholder. She looked up the stares her going wider behind her large glasses. She wondered how she would ever find her way around a place so big when she could barly remember where anything was back home. She sighed and wondered where she was to go from here.

"I was playing guitar"he said rembering his muggle school days."hey i am starving and its dinner time lets go to the hall"he said stooping at the staircase he turned back and started going down wards.

"i am dying to see mom and dad.What about you.?U r going home for christmas aren't you?"he asked

Asadness spread over kasey.She had forgotten about her father's accident in the talks with Daniel"Ya i have to"she said ."i have to see my dad,atleast a week i will be able to see him stay with him."she said.A tear was almost about to roll down her check.

"it would be fun travelling together."Said Dan trying to cheer kasey

"You know while arriving at hogwarts i hadnt talk to anyone in the train as i waas alone,you rember i was late."he said

"You know there is this trolley lady who sells great things on the train.like choclate frogs,every flavoured beans,choclate,cakes and lots"he said

"No"he said giggling and let out a laugh.It took him a minute to stop and he said still gigling"They are frogs that are not real but enchanted and they are not frogs actually they are choclate in frog shape."he said

Kasey waited till Daniel finish giggling with her arms folded.When he told her what choclate frog was she said"How am I suppose to know what it was i never bought it"she said with a slight frown.

"I thought you would be knowing,i mean ur mom or dad someone might have told you."he said

"I dint mean to"said Dan appologiaclly.Why did he need to mention his dad,couldnt he be uiet,now look what he had done."Dont cry Kasey"he said closing on her.He wiped her tears.

"I wont"he promised and gave kasey a tight hug."Now where were we going again,ya the rawenclaw room"he said and walked in the other direction.

Kasey pulled up herself as Dan hugged her.What we weern't going to the rawenclaw room??she wondered."Hey Dan,she said jogging to where he was,we were going to the great hall for dinner remebre you and I were hungry?"she reminded.How could one forget soemthing like this??she wondered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back