Wondering

"I was wondering if you could give me a photo of ur's?"he asked

"thanks."he said."What your favourite food?"he asked

"I like blackforest cake for dessert and i love italian food,pizza in particular."he said

Dan came in and as soon as he got the instructions that they had no class but had to revised he look towards kasey and decided to go to the library for some serious revision

(I meant to post it on the second corridor.Sorry)

"Nothing."he said with a wicked smile."I am not very sure but i think the i have a house elf at home he cooks,my mom dosent and so i dont know."he said

"Did you have a house elf?"he asked thing not as maybe kasey's dad wouldnt like it as a muggle

"Dinky.she is so sweet and caring.I will show you when she will come to pick me with my parents on the station."he said.

"i am not sure,ya i mebered i have to write to mom so i can know if i am going or not.Will you come with me to the owlery 2moro morning" he asked

"Thats nice.In your family you have your mom,dad and brother bobby,anyone else?"he asked intested in kasey's family

"No i dont have any brother or sister except a cousin,katie.Oh ya,my mom is Gracy olsen and dad is Benjamin Olsen.what's your parents name?"eh asked

"ya,lets go"he said turning back,"there is a staircase there,lets go"he said walking towards it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back