Wondering

Daniel Olsen

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
daniel was feeling lonely and had no sight of katie or Kasey around.he decided to explore hogwarts properly .he thought to start from first door corridor.He walked slowly glancing the potraits when

Kasey entered the corridor and noticed Daniel alone walking in the corridors."hey dan."She said coming to him,"R u lost?Or you are wondering.?You could have called me I was bore too."she said

ginny was walking aroung the corridors as she was bored. She saw Kasey and daniel together. they probably want to be left alone, thought ginny as she skipped past them and headed for outside. I'm not going to disturb them under any circumstances.

"Oh!Nothing.I just thought to see someone far there.Anyway.Its good you found me.I ddint se you in the common rom"he said

"ya.So well.Do you know who this is?Its Griphook the goblin who helped Harry potter in his seventh year."he said looking at the potrait

"Well you see.I know this all because my mom told me to read all details about Mrpoter's life when i knew i was a wizrd.that's why.There is nothing wrong not knowing a gringotts worker."he said trying to make kasey not feel guilty

"okay but we are almost same."he said."Its not good if u think u are beaneth someone otherwise u will never succed,my dad always says that"he said grinning at her

"i like Charms.Its kind of easy."he said"I dont like history much.But this lesson was fun visting the musem."he said rembering his best articaft kasey he couldnt think anything else beside her

"Oh!U have been there before.It was my first time though i had heard of it."he said

"Oh thats nice."he said."When i was at muggle school there was a field trip to the musem but unfortunately i got sick on the same day and couldnt go."he said

"i ahd dragon pox.We just went to vist the wizard's zoo two days befor and there was a very dangerous dragon known as Hugarian Horntail and as we observed it i suddenly got dragon pox and realised that i had allegie to dragon."he said miserably remembring the time he suffered."But we went to St.Mungos and the herbs and stuff made me better.Mom said i looked more prettier after the dragon pox."he said with a giggle

"Oh,it must have been painfull."She said."Do you have your photo before the dragon pox,so i could see whether you look more prettier or not?"she asked with a giggle

"i was wondering if you could give me one of ur photos,but only if you want to,of course"he said with speed .

"i was wondering if you could give me one of ur photos,but only if you want to,of course"he said with speed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back