Wondering

"Joking"he said with a giggle and turned back to go to the great hall.

Daniel walked silently to the great hall(do you want to go there ?)

Daneil was walking to the great hall when he heard a loud scream from behind.He turned to see wht it was from

"Do you think you should go in?"he asked."It can be dangerous you know"he was such and coward.

But before Daniel would be able to finish his question kasey had entred girls lavatory.There were many cubicles,she opened the first one,nothing in ther,second,no,third,no,now two of them were left,she bravely opened the fifth one first .She saw a elf who was cleaning the toilets was injured with glass that was shattered on the floor"Oh you poor creature"she said going to the elf that stood there."Let me see now"she said

Daniel didnt want to enter a girl's lavatory but he did as kasey was inside with something that was well...he didnt know what it was till he saw poor elf being injured."Oh you poor thing."said dan rembering his house elf."kasey why dont you tie a bandange for the elf."he said"What was ur name again?"he asked

Kasey said"Accio kasey's bag"and her bag came flying through the air.She always carried a bandage incase of anything.She took out a soft bandage and tied it around the elf's waist."Dan it didnt tell it's name"murmured kasey.

"Oh sorry,"whispered dan."what is ur name?"he asked to the elf.It was bleeding in its finger and kasey was trying to stop it."dont you know any spells?"he asked

The elf replied"I am Benji".Kasey said"no ,i dont know any spells."and she finished wrapping the bandage and the blood had stopped."I am Kasey and this is Daniel."she said to the elf."If you ever need help,come to us"she said."Thankyou miss but Benji wont do a guilt of bothering you."said the elf in elfish manner.

"No,well be happy to help you."said Dan with a smile."Bye sir.Have a good day miss."said Benji and walked away."cute things.huh?"he asked kasey.

"Ya"said kasey lost in her day dream thoughts gain."Wonder why they dont have feelings?Okay maybe they do,so why arent they aallowed to express them?"she asked

"Yeah."sai dDaniel."Now lets go"he said and stepped outside the lavatory.

Kasey followed Daniel out of the lavatory."i guess we should go back to the common room.Its too late or we will end up in detention"said Kasey in a low voice.

"Whatever,I guess I will sneak into the kitchen and get some food."said Dan"See you back in the common room"Said Dan starting towards the stairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back