Wondering in the corridors

Daniel Olsen

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Dan was walking through the fifth floor.He was dressed in school robes and books in his hand.He was happy for some reason which he didnt know.He was thinking about his wonderful life.How he knew he was a wizard.How lucky he was to be one.He was happy he was accepted i hogwarts and most happiest to be a Rawenclaw.He was happy to have a cousin in the same school,Katie and to have a Girlfreind,kasey,whom he liked more than anyone okay not more than his parents.He felt the sun shining through the windows and hoped he had his sun glasses around.
11445467.jpg

(Rule.To make things intersting post a pic of how you loook)

Ginny decided that she would go outside since the sun was out.She started to do some flips until she noticed Daniel was there. 'Hi Daniel.'said Ginny feeling a bit embarrassed. She was wearing her favourite sweatshirt and her jeans and her hair was tied back. 'So, what are you doing today then?' she said wondering if she was causing him to be late for anything. :D

(Who made that rule up? Do we all have to follow that?)

(its not a rule i just thought if we posted our pictures we could comment on each others dressing)"Hi.I was just being bored so i decided to take a walk."he said

((ok, i will coment. I look like the picture underneath.))

Ginny noticed that Daniel didn't have shoes on. 'And you're walking around without shoes on?' she said a little bit confused. She smiled and thought that he probably forgot them. :)

"Oh!I thought i would see how hogwarts is swept.If my feet get black when i reach commonroom means that the elfs arent doing there job right"he said with a giggle.he had actually forgotten them but wanted to joke

'That's a shame for the poor elves. They do have a lot of stuff to do you know without people complaining about what they do.' said Ginny jokinly back.

"Ya they have to wrok,its their job."he said."how are your lessons going?"he asked

'oh, they're going great. i'm finding all the new stuff great except i'm not that good at history. You?' said Ginny looking out of the window.

"me too.History is so detailed and nowdays astronomy too(in hp5 they had owls and were asked to make notes on planetsa nd stars we are first years!)"he said

'I think astronomy is fairly easy. It's not that hard but it depends if you know all the stars in the first place I guess. So, how are you and kasey getting along still?' asked Ginny hoping it wasn't too personal.

"Its been nice.she is cute and beautiful.I must say.SO did you find anyone to go to the ball wit?"he asked

'Yes, but not like what you would probably think. I'm glad you and Kasey are happy. She is very lucky just like you said,' said ginny thinking it would be ok for flying.

'oh no. Youe see what i meant was that i'd be taking him with me in my mind. he's back home at the farm.' said ginny staring back out the window.

'really, i didn't quite think so but i do really want to go back and see him. He was supposed to go to school with me but i'm here now. So are you not doing anything with Kasey today?' she asked.

"no i am free today.Kasey had some meetings and stuff so he asked me to hangout with katie but i cant find her."he said"So r you prepared for the exams,iam "he said

'That's good to be prepared. I haven't really prepared but i don't tend to do it because i'm rubbish at it.' said Ginny.

"U cant say that way,you got to try atleast caz you know if you fail its not good and then again the school decided to pick you to study here so then you should try your best."he said

'i know. i do try but i'm not good at studying. i'm just used to memorising it all instead.That's my way.' said ginny.

"I can understand.."he said not knowing what to say"Dont you like understand what the professors explain if you understand that you dont need revising."he said taking his example

'Sorry?' asked ginny a bit confused. 'I didn't get that. Did you mean like if you know all the stuff anyway, you don't have to study it?' she asked. she hated it when people said big things and she never understood them.

"I just meant that if you understand the thing on the whole you dont need to memorize it and stuff" he said.He hoped he didnt hurt ginny's emotions as he had done before.

'Oh yes, i knew that but i don't understand the whole thing so i do need to memorize it.' said ginny kicking herself for not getting it before.

"oh..u didnt get it before"he said figuring it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back