Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Bisexual) (Lumio)
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Holly Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Ronald was so excited to finally meet the family of his boyfriend, Ronald wish that his presence brave aura, politely and jolly side of him will be the good expression to them Lumio is in my side when he introduce me to their family, Ronald said to his boyfriend that don't be let go and when felt that your parents, grandmother and brother have a good rapport to one another I think km okay in my own, Ronald waiting for Lumio family to ask me whatever they want to know about me.

Lumio had been excited about this, he knew his family were too, to meet and see Lumio's boyfriend. He put his arm around him and then guided him to where most were waiting. "So you've my mum, that's grandma, grandpa," he began pointing to his grandparents the three sets of aunts and uncles that he had then the cousins, each family, not unlike his had about two kids, ranging in age, his mother had been the youngest of her siblings, but not the last to have children. He introduced them all in slow English and in Italian so that Ronald would understand. "But, let's go to the sea," he said, it was warm and the water would be so good and he knew the best way to get to know everyone would be to go start having fun.

Ronald knew that Lumio is always on my side I felt that my boyfriend was so natural in front of his family in the language barrier to their family but Lumio translated to me the words that Ronald cannot understand, Lumio said that let's go on the beach to experience the warm water and to teach me how to swim this the 2nd goal to do, to learn how to swim and the first goal is done to meet the entire family of his boyfriend, Ronald tells his boyfriend about his brother, "Lumio I think your brother doesn't like me he even talk to me ever if that okay to approach him first"?

Lumio frowned at him, "My brother? He's not here, he's off with our dad somewhere in the world. My parents are for all definitions divorced, my brother went with my dad, I stayed with my mum and the whole Italian family. You can meet him in school," Lumio assured Ronald, and he knew that Ajax wouldn't hate him, it would be wrong of him to without meeting him, but Lumio knew probably compared with most siblings Lumio and his brother were not that close.

Ronald doesn't know that his boyfriend brother is not on their vacation and be able to know the family status of both of them, Ronald said sorry to Lumio because his impulsiveness is attacking right now, so Ronald grabs his hand and said to his boyfriend I'm sorry if what I said can't we go and swim now and teach me how to swim, please forgive me, Ronald begging to his boyfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back