Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Lumio had found handing out roses to be more enjoyable than he had thought they would be. He knew that it was rather difficult and not everyone was always completely happy with their rose, but it had been nice. It had been something to do. He had always enjoyed meeting people and this was a space inwhich to do that. The fewer classes he had also gave him the space too as well. He was very happy with how it had gone, but was more happy with the prospect of being able to dance with Ronald and spend time with his boyfriend. His boyfriend was far busier than he was, but he didn’t mind not receiving a rose from him, since he knew his boyfriend loved him and they were going to have fun.

Ronald is guilty because he always buys to his academic field but he don't have much time to his boyfriend he forget to give him red rose and take a note for the Valentine dance and when invitation to his boyfriend came up he felt so bad. Ronald thinks that we give something special to his boyfriend so he contact his mother and request to make an outfit that he made of her, Ronald wish that Lumio will make it happy to see my mother creation to his new cloths.

Ronald get his formal attire today and wish that I'm the first in the Great wall in front of the door, and he has a red rose to his hand and wait to His boyfriend, I want to make this moment one of the memorable Valentine dance we both of us experience.

Lumio was happily in his suit, he spotted Ronald approach him and his face broke into a wild smile. He was always very pleased to see him and gave a warm smile as he noticed the red rose in his hand. "You didn't have to," he told him, he was glad to take the rose now and glad to have one but he really wouldn't have minded not getting one. Just spending time with him would've been more than enough for him. "Love you,"

Ronald said I love you more, he so lucky that Lumio, this cute and hot guy is my boyfriend I wish that next vacation he will visit my family again and he thinks that is time to tell them that were serious to each other, Ronald hug Lumio and kiss his lips and said I'm so contented when I'm with you, please I don't want this night to be end easily please we make memories that will be last forever.

Lumio smiled at him and then leaned into the kiss. "You know by the time the year's over I'll be able to apparate, and we'll be able to go anywhere without flights or portkeys or anything," he told him as he pulled away, beginning to drag his boyfriend into the hall. The freedom that apparating would open for them, and all Lumio had to do was pass, which he could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back