OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Reed Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Slate decided to go down to the entrance hall and see if he could find the rest of his deliveries there. After asking a couple of students, he located Felix about to head inside. "Felix? Felix Carnahan?", he called out over the bustling noise of students. "I've got a rose delivery for you.", he said as he met him halfway.

Yellow for @Felix Carnahan

Felix was having a lot of fun doing his own deliveries. He had just finished when he came back inside from delivering a rose to his brother when he heard someone catch up to him. "That's me." he said with a grin when he saw he had been stopped by a younger boy. "Awesome!" he said and held out his hand for the flower. Since he had been running around all day he had wondered if he had been hard to find.

Slate smiled as he took out the rose from the basket and handed it to Felix. "It also came with a note, hang on.", he added as he pulled out the note from the small pile he had.

Felix,

Thank you for being my friend. Let's have more adventures together soon.

Love,

your friend Giulia.

Felix had been fiddling with the petals of his rose when he also remembered there should have been a note. "Oh right!" he said excitedly. He took the note and read it quickly. He felt happy to see that Giulia had thought of him and he wished he had thought to send her a rose too. He was impressed by her English in the note and wondered if she had had help. "Well thanks!"

Slate smiled and watched as Felix read the note. It seemed a good one since he was beaming while doing it. "You're welcome.", he replied, waving goodbye. "Got to go, roses to deliver.", he jokingly said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back