Willow needs a Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow Holland

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Shedua Wood Wand with a string of Thestral tail feather 9 1/2 inch
Well like it should be clear by now Paradox is her mother's maiden name so the father can be really anyone. Especially since it's really Penelope who is her mother and not Pandora like Willow has thought all her life. Penelope when she found out she was pregnant the first time panicked after the father would not take responsibility and handed Willow over to her older sister even though she knew she was going to get a whole lot of trouble for it. I have it so that Penelope over the Winter brake tells Willow about this and Willow telling her that she was never her mother even though she did give birth to her.

What I need is the long since run off dad to pop up and cause a little mayhem for the punkish teen and maybe even Penelope though she's never in one place for too long. Penelope is a thief and an ex-death eater on the run from her comrades because of a death she caused. Again since Penelope tends to sleep around Willow's father could really be anyone but Penelope tends to go for either rich, handsome or Death Eaters.

Post here if you think your up for RPing this out with me :D

I have a Death Eater in Azkaban if he's of any use.
Grakul Gellantara.

I'm just plain simple handsome *does the smexy dance* lol

This being Roswald Hollawarth bachelor cousin, it could work out. Maybe she was the one that got away, the girl he wanted to marry but eh it never happen. Since than he stayed single till he finds out he has a daughter?? *game face* ><;

Holy now I know where Willow's strong Latina blood came from. Mr. De la Cruz I think you have a whatever you would call Penelope. :D

I was thinking more like, since Penlope was a solid 17 when she had Willow, it could be that she went to Rafael's family and they turned her way never telling Rafael that he had a daughter. The resulting broken heart of thinking that Raf didn't really love could have lead her to believe that there was no such thing as love. When he pops up again he can expect a verbal whiplash from dear Pen :p

That sounds good. His parents Maria (Hollawarth) De La Cruz were y Senior Rafael De La Cruz were a lot strict than Roswald parents. I was thinking of him being a graduate of Gryffindor, but I'm gonna make it Drumstrang. That way Roswald's son has some sort of connection of them being in there. Both his parents would have graduated from Drumstrang.

Penelope was a Slytherin while her sister Pandora was a Gryffendor so that works.

Should we start the re-encounter now I'm kinda itching for Pen to be not so nice :p

I have two plots for you and that other guy.

I was thinking you tried to pin point the death eater and rafael to be the fathers. Rafael will have a emotional encounter with Penelope. He will swear to hell that he doesn't know of Willow and will not give to f@*k about Penelope and her offspring.

Until....

He finally meets her. And because Willow looks so much like Rafael!?!?? (like omg they do) He will fall in love with her daughter (daddy little girl) and than they could build a relationship from there?

I like it and I will contact Beth with it. Again Penelope would be pissed off but I would guess Raf would be too. Because of what happened to Pandora I don't think Willow will be too quick to think of Penelope as her mother but she could grow closer to Raf as result of him being around more.

Just as longs as Willow have a dad. I'm not sure if any love thing will happen between Penelope and Rafael. Maybe with Pandora since Penelope left her motherly duty to her sister and not take responsibility. I don't know what may come of that but for now Rafael stays single!

Mom's dead Raf. And it's that (insert line of curse words here) fault that she's dead. She was killed right in front of me and all Penelope could do was save her own skin!

I love that. Will just cussed out her birth mother and she get's a hug :p

The story is that Penelope messed up big time and got her sister kidnapped along with Willow. They where trying to get Pandora to tell them where Penelope had run off to even though she kept telling them that she didn't know. Willow watched as she was tortured and killed because Pandora would scream and curse at them every time they got anywhere near Willow. She had a skill for making them so mad that they would go right back to her. Pandora was killed about a hour before the aurors in London found Willow huddled over Pandora's body.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back