Wild Patch Meeting Y37/S2 - Chomping Cabbages

Elara thought it was quite clever to share your plant food with the plants and took the carrot from Salem, offering it to the cabbage. "I'm actually not a huge fan of carrots," she said to her roommate as the cabbage took another bite. "But I will chomp down on some celery," she giggled, taking a bite of one of the pieces she had collected as she handed the carrot back to Salem. The plants were rather cute, even if they could take your fingers off. @Salem Lee

Lars was running a bit late but was glad he was still on time for the meeting. Elliot told them what they would be doing, which was feeding the Chinese Chomping Cabbages. Lars had never done anything with those plants before, so it was a new experience for him. He put on gloves as Elliot instructed, then grabbed a bunch of carrots to feed to the cabbages. He saw Nell nearby and he headed over to her, feeding the cabbage next to hers. He laughed as she jumped. "I'm pretty sure they don't eat human flesh." He told her, though he could admit they looked kind of scary. "You okay?" he asked her as he fed a carrot to one of the cabbages.

@Nell Wright

Users who are viewing this thread

Back