Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC First Name
Raze
I've been wondering, I've already requested for my character to be put on the family list but why is it that he is still tagged as unsorted? Or am i doing the wrong thing?

Because it's the Admins that need to be the ones to make the change, and they have been pretty busy as of late with other things in life.
Sometimes you just need to be a little bit more patient when it comes to these kinds of things ; it'll be done sooner or later, so until then just RP as if it were changed.

- Zach

It is also because you (and many others) have contacted me.
I am, for all intents and purposes, still absent from HNZ and am generally not replying to PMs or processing requests sent to me by PM.
I am socializing on the site, and doing the things which need to be done to keep HNZ alive because Livvy is still absent and unable to do things. So instead of abandoning everything, I'm keeping things mostly together - but I will not process requests sent to my inbox and I will especially not tolerate being harassed over PM. (Not from you, but from several other persons on the board who have not gotten a response.)
The very concept of processing group changes is stressing me out. I have more to worry about than this site, but I do what I can in the time constraints I have to keep HNZ going despite being "gone". I didn't want to leave HNZ "up the creek without a paddle".
I am not prepared to go back to doing everything for HNZ once more, and I would appreciate if that was understood. I did everything (from an admin standpoint - obviously the GMs are awesome help and did tonnes, too) for nearly ten months. HNZ is a fair sized board, and being the sole admin for so long has its stresses. I posted my leave of absence, took like a week of legitimate break, then started to frequent the board, still doing very little. Since then, I have been very regular in the community and have done a plethora of admin things (many behind the scenes just to keep things up to date). But, as I have said, I am still not prepared to be doing everything again. Hopefully that is understandable.

Your best chance of getting that group change is asking Livvy (Cecily Zhefarovich), or waiting until I am ready (if that comes about).

Topic Closed and Archived

Your question/issue has either been resolved or is unanswerable.
If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to open another topic in the FAQ forum, we're always pleased to answer your questions.

Thank you,

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back