Why hello there

Alyssa McGill

The slender brunette walked quietly along the alley way, with literally nothing to do. Her 'date' had cancelled on her, it was a blind date so she didn't really care anyways, but she just wanted someone to love and for them to love her. Alyssa was sick of being single and alone, she did live alone and hated it.

She sighed as she walked along, she was extremely bored. What was a young girl going to do on a Friday night? Go to a bar of course. Alyssa walked into the closest bar and placed her stuff on a chair, hopefully this would be a better turn out than the blind date.

Woody had already had a few firewhiskeys and was starting to feel them taking effect. He enjoyed his daily trip to different bars and night clubs. He probably knew the name of every bar and night club in a ten mile radius of his house and others.

Woody turned when he saw a brunette walk into the bar. He certainly couldn't keep his eyes off of her so he went and sat by her. "And what drink does the beautiful lady before me wish to have??" He put on a kind of cocky but flirty grin as he spoke then winked.

OOCOut of Character:
Soz. Wrong peep.

She had to check her messages, just incase her brother needed her or her sister. The brunette obviously had a few messages, there's always someone that needs her. She turned her attention to the seemingly drunk guy that was beside her. This could be some fun with him. " Hmm, this cutie would like a firewhiskey if this gorgeous man wants to get her one." She winked at him.

Woody looked over to the bartender. "Could I get a firewiskey for the lovely lady and another for myself??" He turned back to the woman who looked a bit older than him. "So, is your name as beautiful as your face??" Woody had been picking up too many tips from Dervish on how to get a girl. Derv was his only older brother after all.

Alyssa smiled and turned over to the guy that was at her side. " My name is Alyssa." the brunette said before looking at him closely. He was a really good looking guy. " What about your name handsome?" Alyssa winked at him.

Woody shrugged "That is indeed a very beautiful name but it can't compare to the beauty of your face." Woody didn't know why he was going all poet on her. He guessed the alcohol was to blame. "My name's Woody." He always found it funny that his name was Woody Green.

Alyssa laughed at him, he was quite the charmer, but was he when he wasn't drunk? " That's quite an interesting name, are you as interesting as your name handsome?" She questioned him, playing along with him.

"Pfft." Woody shrugged. "Compared to me, my name is plain and boring." He laughed slightly as he placed a hand on her waist. He leaned forward so his lips brushed against her ear making it so his words were for her alone. "Of course, there's only one way to find out. Do you want to find out??"

Alyssa smiled up at Woody and nodded. " Of course I want to find out." She winked at him. The brunette picked up the drink and swalowed it down as a whole. It burnt but it saved her time. Alyssa put her mouth to his ear, " We'll find out what beauty can do." She moved her face away from his and planted a kiss on his cheek.

Woody wrapped his arm around her and copied her by also finishing his drink. Then, when she went to kiss his cheek, he turned and kissed her lips. "Your's or mine??" He smirked down at her, wondering if she had her own place or not.

Alyssa had a smirk on her face, she lived alone so it would be ok at her place. She didn't know if he did live with someone or not. " Mine sounds good." Alyssa stood up and took his arm to follow her out of the bar. She quickly apparated them to her condo in Manhattan. " You may ask why I was in England, but they have the better men." She winked at him.

Woody nodded in a agreement. "I can happily say I agree with you there. Although I don't live in England. Both my parents are English." Woody shrugged slightly then looked around the room they were in. "Woah. Someone's loaded. Where'd you got the money for this place from??"

Alyssa shrugged, " Either way your still good looking." She smiled at him. The brunette did have a pretty cool place, but that was because her dad was raking in cash. " My dad's a lawyer." She nodded, everyone understood everything when she said that.

Woody nodded. "That makes sense." If his family wasn't so big then he would have been living in a place like this but Sam was paying for her own house and two others (Dervish's and Woody's) so it cost a lot to keep them going. "So, do I get to have a tour or are we just going to stay here??"

" Of course you can get a tour." The brunette lead him through the house, showing the various rooms and the highlight of each room. " My bedroom is definitely my favorite place to be, it's calming." She said, leading him into it. " It's quite cozy and comfy." The brunette sat on the bed. " Come on and join me." Alyssa winked at him.

Woody looked around the rooms and then they got to the bedroom. He laughed slightly when she said it was calming. "Believe me, it's going to be the complete opposite of calming." Woody walked over to the bed when she invited him to join her. He pushed her backwards whilst kissing her then crawled up on the bed so he was led on top of her.

Alyssa gave him a sly smile as he walked towards her. " Why do I believe that." She laughed. Alyssa put her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

Woody laughed at what she said then put his hand up her top and started pushing it over her head. "Because you know what's coming next." Woody ran one hand through her hair while the other moved up and down her thigh.

The brunette couldn't resist from laughing, even though what he had said was entirely true. Of course she had to be wearing the most intricate clothes that made it impossible for the next human being to take it off. She helped him by taking her pants off, just to get he process quicker.

A few some hours later..

Alyssa adjusted her pillow, her neck was a bit sore but that didn't bother the wild brunette at all. She was extremely tired. Alyssa couldn't say that she had a boring night.

Woody turned onto his side when he heard Alyssa moving around. "Did you have as much fun as me??" He grinned as he looked over at her. The duvet was only covering him to his waist as he was too hot for it. Alyssa was definitely one of the best he'd had. Surprised him really. She didn't look like the kind of girl who'd had practise.

Alyssa smiled at him happily, " Oh I did have a lot of fun." She looked over her shoulder at him. He was pretty good and that made her happy. " Do you want to stay the night?" The brunette asked him.

Woody nodded. "Might as well. I haven't got anyone to go home to and it's always nice having company at night." He grinned and leaned over to kiss her under her ear. "As long as it's no trouble of course. I wouldn't want to stay where I'm not wanted." That was a lie of course. Woody spent a lot of time in places where he wasn't wanted and yet he enjoyed it.

Alyssa smiled, she hated to spend the night alone. Living alone in general was a bother if she didn't have her cat with her. " No, it's not a trouble with me, I'd be glad to have you here." Alyssa kissed him on his neck. " Tell me more about yourself, all I know is what you can do with a girl and a bed." The brunette gave a small laugh.

Woody laughed at Alyssa's comment then thought about how much he was going to tell her. "I was born in England but I've lived all over the place because my parents don't like being in one place for too long. I went to Hogwarts Scotland. I have one older brother, one twin brother, three younger brothers and three younger sisters. Only one's had kids of his own and that's my older brother. My dad was murdered a few years ago. What else do yo want to know??" Woody guessed that was enough. He didn't know what else to say. "What about you??"

Alyssa was shocked to hear so much about family in literally a few sentences. " That's a lot of family." She gave a small laugh, " I'm really sorry to hear about your dad though." She nodded, Alyssa couldn't ever imagine loosing her father. " Well.. I was born in Ireland, went to Hogwarts Scotland as well, and I have one older sister, she's married and has a few kids of her own. My mother passed away before I graduated from Hogwarts. And I think that's about it." She nodded, " I'm not that interesting." Alyssa stated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back