Why hello there

Woody shrugged. "I was never majorly close with my dad. It's just the way it happened that's upsetting really. I've gotten used to it though. It was a while a go." He grinned when she said she'd gone to Hogwarts Scotland. "You'd think I'd notice a beautiful girl like you walking around the school. I must have been blind to not see you." Woody had to laugh at her next comment. "Not that interesting?! How can someone like you be not that interesting??"

Alyssa knew what he meant about not being close, neither was she with her mother. " Well I must've been blind to not see a handsome guy walking around school, but I guess I was. I was in Gryffindor, how about you?" She asked. " I'm just a simple girl living a super not simple life." The brunette giggled.

Woody tensed slightly when she said she'd been in Gryffindor. His family had always been supporters of the Gryffindor / Slytherin feud. But she was only a one night stand. Surely nobody in his family would think of him any differently because of one one night stand. "I was in Slytherin. All of my family are. Every generation as far back as I know have been. Well, the family we know of anyway."

Alyssa nodded, " My whole family was in Slytherin too.. I was the odd one out that was in Gryffindor, I was put into their because I was brave and I have a sh*tload of courage apparently. Well that's what my sister says at least." Alyssa shrugged her shoulders.

Woody relaxed a bit when she said that. At least she had the blood of a Slytherin, even if she wasn't one. Woody nodded with a smirk on his face. "I can certainly agree that you're odd." He grinned cheekily and rubbed his hand up her side.

Alyssa laughed, many people told her that she was different. " I get told that a lot, I'm just an odd soul." The brunette shrugged her shoulders. She always did wonder why she was put into Gryffindor rather than Slytherin.

Woody laughed and led back on the bed. He liked being here with Alyssa which was weird. Usually he just pretended to be happy around one night stands when he was only with them for one reason. Alyssa was different. He didn't know what it was about her. She was more interesting. "What countries have you lived in??" It was a random question but it was a conversation maker.

Alyssa threw her long hair back, " Well let's see.. I've liven in England, that was super fun. I've lived in Germany, the food was great. I lived in Russia for a bit when I was younger. And I've lived in Wales for quite some time. How about you?" It was an interesting question to ask someone.

Woody nodded. She'd been to quite a few countries but Woody had never met anyone who'd lived in as many countries as his family. "I was born in England then over the course of the eighteen years till I graduated I lived in France, Germany, Spain, Russia, Portugal, America, Canada, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Sydney and then New Zealand and I still live there. My parents don't like being in one place for too long so we ended up moving around loads. They weren't too keen on the thought of living in Asia or Africa though.

Alyssa was shocked to hear all of those countries, she'd visited some of them, but never lived in all of them. " I think that I'd like to join your family if you move around like that." Alyssa was a bit of a traveler herself, she didn't like to be cooped up into one place only. That's why teleporting and all of the magical stuff was absoloutley wonderful.

Woody disagreed but then it was only his opinion because of his experiences. "Living in that many countries when you graduate at eighteen makes you want to move out of the family house and get your own place so you can settle. That way if they want to move again they can but I can still stay in my flat and just move whenever I want to."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back