Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
too young to care
Wand
Curly 11" Flexible Cypress Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Leonardo's week hadn't exactly been good. But he'd decided to come to the valentines celebration, but stepping in to the hall made him regret the choice. The walls were covered in pink stuff, he was looking at couples dancing and he was just alone. Alone. leo didn't know where things were outside of school, but he knew that it couldn't be good. he couldn't get it out his head or understand it, just he knew it was happening, had happened. The hufflepuff stood at the wall next to the entrance, moving no further into the room, knowing that really he just needed to leave. but it was either be here for an hour or go back to the dorm and sit in silence with his thoughts. At least here the noise was loud and he could ignore some of it.

Whilst Kiara had always mostly enjoyed the school's parties the idea of attending alone once again didn't help her with how lonely she had already been feeling lately. Everytime a dance was coming up she thought about asking one or two of the few friends she had if they wanted to go together. Yet everytime she refrained from doing so. Surely, they had other people to attend with. Dates, perhaps. Still, she had pulled herself together and gotten ready to head to the dance. If anything, it might feel a little less lonely than spending the night in her dorm. As she made her way into the hall Kiara immediately turned to the side as to not walk into the middle of the hall on her own, almost tripping over someone else's feet as she did. "Oh!" She exclaimed, feeling her cheeks heat up in embarassment right away. "I'm so sorry."

Leonardo was just watching people. He wasn't sure if sticking around at this celebration. Leonardo wasn't paying attention to the people right in front of him, which was perhaps a bit of a mistake as there was someone suddenly tripping up over his feet or almost tripping up over them. He glanced down at the girl and then shook his head. "It's okay, I'm just getting in the way," he replied, with a little shrug. He moved out of the way of her. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Part of Kiara had wanted to quickly move on after she had apologized to the boy, not even willing to wait and hear what he had to say. There were plenty of unkind students at the school as well, in which case she wouldn't want to wait around. And if he was kind that would even make the situation that much more embarassing. However, she realized it would be rude to just walk on when he accepted her apology and almost made it feel like it was somehow his fault that she had been clumsy. "Oh, no, yeah, I'm good." She quickly waved away the question. "You weren't in the way though," Kiara added softly. "I was just trying to get out of the way.."

Leonardo was a little distracted, his mind still largely sitting on everything that outside of the room. He glanced back at the girl, glad that she was okay and gave an almost half shrug as she assured him it wasn't his fault. He just, he tended to be the type to apologise, thinking it easier to apologise than not. He was always in the way. "There are a lot of people here, it can be difficult to not be in someone's way," he liked to think he wasn't in the way here at the entrance, but he was proving he very much was in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back