Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
not interested
Wand
Oak Wand 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Aonghas hadn’t thought he would come to the halloween feast, and certainly he wasn’t dressed for it. The boy had switched out his hufflepuff uniform for a slytherin one, he’d borrowed a tie of one of the other houses for the evening, knowing he’d give it back. It was likely the most minimal amount of effort he could put into a costume without just wearing his own school uniform. He knew he wouldn’t be the only one to not make much of an effort, he was always one of a few that didn’t. He didn’t really do much when he walked into the room, he went to the snacks and filled his robe pockets with them. He hoped to see Lauren or maybe Katia, but the latter was likely still avoiding him for whatever reason. He just found himself a spot at a table, where he could sit upon the table and just watch as things happened around him. Perhaps if he got more involved he wouldn’t have so few people to spend the time with.

Dressed in her armor, Elia was wandering around the Great Hall in a fruitless effort to find her twin. The hall was packed with every kind of disguise. Some very imaginative, totally deserving the trophy, and some others quite uninventive, screaming from miles away that they preferred to be somewhere else. While reaching again the snack table, Elia noticed one familiar face there. Despite the Slytherin uniform, the girl recognized the fellow Hufflepuff as he was at the same year as her. She decided to join him while he looked to be on his own like she was.

"Hi Aonghas." She greeted with a smile as she sat upon the table next to him, surprised that she managed to do so easily while wearing the armor. Her silver eyes glanced his silver-green tie and then looked around her. "Okay, I have seen so far a Slytherin wearing a Ravenclaw tie. You have borrowed his apparently. And all is left is to find the Ravenclaw wearing the Hufflepuff one." She commented in an attempt to break the ice while she was pretending to be looking around in search for the Ravenclaw dressed in Hufflepuff uniform. For a moment, her eyes rested on Jasper, the Slytherin with the Ravenclaw tie. He was at the other end of the snack table surrounded by a group of people. He always seemed to be around to many people, she thought to herself.

She quickly turned back to her fellow Hufflepuff. Although they haven't be talking much, she considered Aonghas a nice guy and Elia was actually admiring him for playing for their Quidditch team. It was something that she really wanted to do but she was always afraid of failure and not making it. "You look like you could be mentally at the Quidditch pitch right now. Or anywhere else." She noticed that he wasn't exactly thrilled to be there, or that was what Elia had figured out.

Jasper was a little put out that he was suddenly alone. Jarica had seemed to rush off pretty suddenly, and now Nell was talking to Selene. He'd eaten a bit of candy and was now wandering around, looking for company. He spotted two kids from his year talking, and frowned when he saw Aonghas. "Hey, you stole my idea." He said, a little grumpy at the sight of him. He had been pretty sure that the lazy but brilliant costume was a very original idea, until now. He looked at the girl, Helenia he who he knew was Selene's twin. "Hey, miss knight, defend my honor and stab him for me?" He asked jokingly, gesturing to her sword. "He's an idea thief." Jasper was trying to mask his very real annoyance with some humor, and smiled at the Hufflepuff. "Though it seems like you stole your sister's idea, or did she steal yours?" He asked, he had definitely seen Nell talking to Selene in armor earlier.

Lauren didn't actually knew if she had to go to the Halloween Feast, but her making the quidditch team had put some light in her life again and it was good to see Aonghas there again. She felt kind of bad for leaving him. And she had been ignoring him so badly and being unkind. Lauren hoped Aonghas would forgive her, because she felt so alone. Aonghas was the closest to a friend she got perhaps even her only friend and she had done that to herself. She shut people out, if she had been more open she had more friends for sure. But things were complicated. The blonde had put on some stupid costume of a nurse and she walked into the great hall. At least she didn't had to cover up her bruises, since that was a part of her costume. She told herself that. And on a night like this she could make people believe anything.

Lauren moved on to the snacks and drinks table so that she could take some of that. And than hanged there. She looked around and saw people laughing having fun. But all she could think of was her worries. And she tried to hide for the professors as well. Not that she could hide for them forever but perhaps now. She spotted at the table not that far away Aonghas, but he was there with Jasper and some girl her roommate who she didn't even knew the name of. Lauren just stood there and ate her snack, looking at Aonghas doubting if she had to go see him or stand here. But one thing she knew was that his costume was stupid. Lauren didn't liked Slytherins that much.

Aonghas looked towards the voice, and recognised the girl in the suit of armour from his house, ”Hi Heliana,” he replied with a slightly bored tone. He shrugged at the words, ”it’s an easy costume,” he wasn’t going to come up with some elaborate thing to say in response to his costume, it was simple, easy and lazy. He shrugged a little at the words, ”Ah’d always rather be at the pitch,” was his response but he was rather bored of what this celebration offered, he just didn’t see the point in celebrating halloween in the same way it seemed all other kids did. Though, this was also stopped short when the boy who Heliana had been talking about approached them, claiming that Aonghas had stolen his idea. Aonghas rolled his eyes, ”Ye willnae have been the first tae dress up as someone fae another house,” came a rather bored response from Aonghas, he got the small impression as he continued on that the boy, Jasper or something was just being a little over dramatic, asking Heliana, in her knight costume to stab him. ”Aye stab me,” he added with a light laugh on his tone. Aonghas didn’t think that anyone could really steal an idea like he was saying, but he also didn’t care enough about it. Aonghas looked away from them both and spotted Lauren, he waved at her, and waved for her to come join them, though it didn’t seem like she would.

A moment ago the girl was just expected the usual small talk with her fellow Hufflepuff. Things escalated differently when Jasper like literally appeared in front of her when a moment ago she had spotted him in the distance surrounded by people. The smile that slowly formed on her lips was something that she had no power to control. For some reason she liked the Slytherin's impulsiveness and confidence, although some people like her sister had a different opinion.

"Actually, I should cut the heads off both of you for the most uninspired costume ever." She joked and grabbed the hilt of the sword and attempted to draw it out of the sheath. She failed to do so as she did earlier that she had first tried. Apparently it had stuck there for some reason, maybe it had rusted or something. "But I will spare your necks for next year in hopes for a more imaginative costume." She added and tapped the top of the swords hilt. Elia could discern a hint of annoyance in Jasper's jests but Aonghas didn't seem to care much. As the Hufflepuff boy waved at one of her roommates to come and join them, Heliana clarified the case about her own costume.

"To be honest, I would have ended with a Gryffindor tie myself." She admitted with a whimsical smile. "But Selene put so much effort in this armor, I couldn't have asked for a better costume." She gave credit to the real inspirer who deserved in her opinion to win the trophy for best costume.

"Really though Jasper? I was expecting more from you..." She teased the Slytherin with a pretentious, disappointed look. "I will ask Selene next year to take care of your costumes too. She has great ideas." She offered to both of them. "And I hope, whatever I will be next year, to have a more...functional weapon." She tried to draw the sword again to no avail.

Jasper spotted Lauren nearby and gave her a smile. She was pretty cool, and he was sad they hadn't talked much lately. He hoped she would come over, but it felt rude to leave the conversation all of a sudden. "Of course I am the first one." Jasper said with a grin, even if he didn't really believe that. "And you're the second, so you're a thief." He was a bit frustrated with Aonghas. He felt like they should have stuff in common, but the guy just seemed so boring all the time. Never up for a joke. Jasper gasped and put a hand on his heart as Heliana said they had uninspired costumes. "I think you mean brilliant." He countered. He was surprised when Heliana said she had expected more of him, he didn't think she really had an opinion of him. When she said Selene could take care of his costume too, Jasper wrinkled his nose. "She'd dress me up as something stupid." He muttered. "I don't think your sister likes me very much."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back