OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Hudson was back from the "winter" holidays although it was warm here as summer was in full swing. Coming from England this was a big change to the young boy and he already was starting to full a cold coming on. He wandered around not too sure where to go and what to do. Before he knew it he looked up and saw the Quidditch Stands right in front of him. He had passed flying last semester after doing terribly most of the time, he was grateful for the help an older student had done in tutoring him in flying, it worked out very well and he managed to do well enough to pass. Looking around he did noticed too many others out at this part of the grounds, sighing the boy wondered what he was going to do with his life. He still hadn't made many friends at the school and all the Professors seems up tight and too strict to go to for any sort of advice. Going to Fleur was out of the question as she told him to pretend as though they weren't really related at all, some sister she was meant to be, Hudson thought to himself. He kicked the ground a little deciding what he wanted to do.

Stella wandered down to the Quidditch pitch with only a vague idea in mind. She'd been strolling in the grounds, content just to be out and about on a pleasant summer day, but there was a purpose to her meandering in this direction. She had enjoyed flying lessons a lot last semester, but she hadn't done very well in them. That was grating; most of the things Stella enjoyed she also achieved highly in, and she generally set high expectations for herself even in subjects she didn't enjoy. She was hoping that perhaps she could do some practise, but she wasn't sure what the etiquette was. Were students allowed to just fly around on their own? Where were brooms even kept? As Stella approached the pitch she saw another student standing there, who she recognised from classes but had never really talked to. He looked a little lost, she thought, but he might be wondering about something entirely different to her own uncertainty. Perhaps they could help each other. "Hi," she called as she approached. "It's Hudson, right? I'm Stella. Do you know if we're allowed to practise without a teacher around?"

Hudson looked up when he heard the voice of a girl saying his name. He hadn't really been talked to by many in his year or anywhere, but she was in his house. They had classes together, every single one until their third year. He looked back up at the Quidditch Pitch and then to the girl and shrugged his shoulders. He didn't enjoy flying, not after last semester and the classes, but now he wasn't too sure how he really felt about flying. He preferred portkey to be honest. "No idea. Why not ask that Professor?" He said pointing off to one of the Professors who seemed to be out and nearby to them. He shifted his weight from each foot for a moment before waving towards the Professor. "Hi, she has a question?!" Hudson yelled out, surprised his voice was so loud as he never yelled very often.

Jon had decided to walk to the quidditch pitch that afternoon, wanting to make the most of the sunny day after being cooped up in his office. He was surprised when he heard a student call out to him, and quickly turned his head to the source of the voice. In his experience, most students opted to avoid professors that were walking around the school. There were of course exceptions in first years that needed to ask for help or asking something in general and that seemed to be the case that time as Jon smiled and approached the two students. "Hey, what's the question?" Jon asked, hoping it was something out of curiosity and that the students weren't in any trouble.

sorry this took so long!!!

Stella gave a start as Hudson yelled to the professor, but she supposed it was a way of solving the problem. She hadn't noticed him before, and privately berated herself for being so unobservant. The professor wasn't one she recognised, but she greeted him cheerfully anyway. "Oh, hello, Professor. I was wondering . . ." She paused, wondering how to phrase her haphazard collection of questions in a way that would make sense to someone else. "I'd like to do some flying practise, but I'm not sure . . . whether I'm allowed? How we organise doing that?" Stella frowned; this was less coherent than she usually was, but never mind. It conveyed the question sufficiently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back