Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
13' Oak wand with phoenix tail feather core
Although she wasn't quite sure how she'd managed to do it, Ferrah sat cross legged on a bench overlooking the courtyard, a large box placed on her lap. Lifting the lid she took in the first waft of freshly baked pizza, before hurriedly pulling apart the slices to have at her lunch. There was nothing better than food. As she munched on the doughy goodness, she glanced around her environment, noticing a few people she recognised but luckily no one she knew well enough to consider they'd try to take any of her pizza. It was a reasonably sunny day in Scotland that earlier afternoon, and dressed in her usual shirt and dungarees, Ferrah wanted to make the most of the day off from her school work. Both she and her sister were feeling the pinch of Owls recently, and she needed some time to rejuvenate.

Tempo should't have been rushing, but she had overslept again and if she missed a meeting she knew she'd be kicked out of the Defense Against The Dark Arts club. The brunette ran as quickly as she down to their meetin area just on the edge of the grounds by the class third years took - only to discover that there was no one there. "Professor?" She called out to the man whom was tending his plants by the greenhouse. "Professor What day is it?" It was Sunday, not Monday. The brunette groaned. How could she have thought it was MONDAY? Tempo slugged her way back up the hill toward the castle, feeling rather foolish for rushing past all those people. The first year hung her head in shame, carrying herself through the courtyard. Why did she always seem to have such bad luck? Tempo sighed, and glanced up for only a moment, before she finally came to a stop. There was a girl whom was sat down with something that even from where she stood, Tempo could tell smelled amazing. Cautiously the student approached. "Where did you get that!" She exclaimed, forgetting her manners as she looked at the pizza.

Munching happily on her pizza, cheese accidently dripping down her chin as she pulled back a bite, her attention was distracted by a younger student staring at her. "What?" She said bluntly, wiping her chin on the back of her sleeve. It hadn't really registered to the girl that she'd spoken to her, except now that she was looking between her and the box beside her it was obvious that it was the food that had enticed her to stop by. Ferrah knew she should have kept it in the kitchen. Her grey eyes flickered between the student and the box, wondering whether she was going to try and steal it with that look on her face. The teen pulled the cardboard packaging a little closer to herself, nervous that she was going to lose out on her lunch. She'd only come out to enjoy the sun while it was still here. Hopefully whoever this girl was, she wasn't going to go blabbing to her teammates that she was caught eating junk food on school grounds, especially with an important game coming up. She was supposed to be training for it, and here she was making herself happy.

Ferrah's eyes were fixed on the student, waiting for her to inevitably approach. "What do you want?" She said finally, wondering if the girl was going to repeat herself with her previous question. Usually she would have been more friendly, but right now food was involved, and that was something she had to take very seriously.

Tempo, upon seeing the girl's reaction threw her hands up as if to say "woah" without making any noise. This girl was obviously defensive of her amazing looking pizza. It wasn't as if Tempo wanted a piece, though if offered one she'd definitely say yes to that. Tempo adored Pizza - especially with extra cheese. The pre-teen's mouth watered slightly and she had to shake herself away from the thoughts in order to comeback to the clearly peeved girl in front of her. "I came over because I wanted to know what you're eating. I like pizza so I wanted to know what's in it. Obviously you're not happy to talk about food though. I don't recognize you. I'm Tempo." Said the brunette, all in a slight monotone, eyes dull but ever focused on her speaking partner.

"Of course it's pizza but don't go shouting about it or everyone will want some." She said seriously, before scanning the area in case anyone had overheard. She was sat out in the open, and some students would inevitably walk passed, but the less people knew about it the better. Waving her hand she beckoned the younger student over. She loved pizza but she didn't love it enough to keep it away from others who shared her own interest. "Sit down." she instructed, placing the box on the bench between them. "That half is cheese and tomato, with sweetcorn peppers and a little bit of mushroom. This one is BBQ with egg mozzarella with a little bit of peach." she finished, speaking as though both flavours were completely equal and delicious. "I'm Ferrah," she introduced herself eventually, although forwent the hand shaking considering her fingers were a little greasy."You're what? A first year?" she could never really tell someone's age just by looking at them. That was more of Keanu's thing. "Hey, weren't you just running across the courtyard? You looked like you were in a hurry but now you're... here?" Ferrah took another large bite of her strange combination of food, curious to what she'd been up to.

tempo put her hands up in mock defense. "Sorry." She muttered to the brunette. However she didn't fight that the girl had wanted her to come over and sit. The abnormally tall brunette did so, welcoming the sunlight that moved from behind a cloud. Her cool toned olive skin seemed to glow a little at the mention of sharing a pizza, however Tempo was originally hesitant. Why was this girl being so nice to her? She'd never had either of those kinds of pizza though, and her curiosity got the better of her. "Egg mozzarella?" She asked before grabbing a piece. Tempo would try anything once after all. "I like your name, it's unique." She spoke, not having met any Ferrah's, biting into the pizza after speaking. She felt like she had a moment until the girl asked a series of question, causing Tempo to swallow hard. "Yuh-huh." She agreed with the girl's statement. "Taller than everyone in my year that's not part giant." She bragged. "Are you an older student?" She inquired. "Oh that..." She felt her cheeks roast to a tender red. "I uhm... thought today was Monday. I was going to meet with the Defense Against The Dark Arts club... but they uhm, meet Monday's." She spoke sheepishly. "Why are you eating pizza out in the open if you're worried people with find out?" Tempo was quite inquisitive, perhaps it fit her house, and feeling she'd answered all her questions for now began to munch happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back