Who said us 'Oldies' Cant rock?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Sal

Wand
Unknown Wood, 12", Essence of a Dragon Scale.
Well, James is a very Music based character and I was curious, How many adult characters would be into making a band?

I think it would make for some great role play, and the band could be hired for some awesome events in future (So long as we get some Hogwartsers into our Music). It would be great fun to do in my opinion, and in order for it to be a success, James needs some fellow band members!

I see the band being a rock / rock and roll based band, so that should help with decision making on whether to help me out or not. :)

So of course, we will need a:
Lead Guitarist
Bass Player
Drummer
Guitarist / Vocalist - James Sal
Vocalist - Haruhi Koshiba

So please guys, if your interested, Post here! :D

I'm open to band names, everything any anything.

Okay, first and foremost, I know I'm not an oldie. Just bear with me.

I read this and I thought Sidda could be of some use to James. She's in a band and loves music too, and I can see them knowing each other. She could keep James/the oldies band up-to-date on new songs, or they could be like student-teacher friends. I can kinda see her being like his pet student. But only becuase of the music. She's NOT a goody two shoes.

Tell me if you hate the idea, but...?

I love the Idea! It sounds great, and would work quite well too. It would help in developing our characters as well, which sounds awesome! :)

Well I have Eden's mother Haruhi she could be in the band she is pretty good at singing and the band could practice at the ice cream shop if they needed. I am looking for ways to have Haruhi grow as a person and this seems perfect.

Great Eden! The band could use a female vocalist as well. James can do the Male kind of Songs, and Haruhi the more feminine style / better suited to a female singer. I think that this would also be a great opportunity for you to get the character growing as well. :) So, Ill sign you up for Vocals?!

The Ice cream shop sounds great, for a place to practice and all. Thank you! :D

Woot awesome! So yea if you want they could RP or something. I am right now looking for my diepod or I would have started a RP already lol

Haha. Well I need to head off for a little bit, so if you want to start up a thread and send it to me whenever you get a chance that would be great. If not, I will start one next time I'm on (hopefully my forgetfulness doesn't kick in). :)

I would offer Angus, but sadly he's only a 5th year. xD I always kinda wanted him to be a musician though, oh well.
I have Adrian Faraday, though. He's not in a group at the moment, cause I don't know what to do with him. He's a bit shy and reclusive, but he's an utter genius - although he's a bit paranoid. And he's damn good on guitar/bass guitar (actually, I'd stick him on bass). Once he trusted the others, he'd be pretty good - but he'd never exactly be forthcoming with words or anything. He'd just play and play well.

wow I'm incoherent. Anyway, yeah, let me know.

I have Kaelan Smith who could do the Lead Guitar? He can be mature at times when the situation demands in .. But the other times involve him acting like an immature teenager. Especially in the presence of vanilla ice cream.

Yay! You get wubs for liking my idea :wub: :wub: :wub:

Do you want me to set up an RP in the library?

I don't mind rping with this guy. I'm developing soon, just need to post the C.D up. He works at Hogwarts as a keeper, doesn't have much going for himself (he's sort of lazy and a bum) I don't know why Hogwarts even hire him o_O only thing going is that his lost sister at Hogwarts, and he's good playing guitar and a little percussion. Holler if your interested

Hey there! I can offer you Jacob Esquire as the bass player, if you like? Oh wait, is that taken? Whatever, Jacob would be fine on any of those instruments.

Anyway, Jacob owns Makutu Music, so he has a good knowledge of what type of music they could play and stuff. He's been in a few bands before, but they were just amateur things playing in pubs, etc. Umm, personality-wise Jacob's a nice dude. He can be sulky and moody, but most of the time he's a fun, smart guy to hang out with.

So yeah, let me know if you want Jacob to be associated at all with the band. :D

Lex isn't at hogwarts per-se, but he is a Guitarist/bassist who plays a kind of metal/rock kinda vibe (like this) He's working with the Zealand Ministry on a long term basis, so he could play with them, potentially on out of hogwarts shows.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back