Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Flexible Cherry Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Leia had been very disappointed that the rose giving hadn’t happened this year. She knew it was a lot of work, but she knew she wouldn’t have the confidence to ask Chrissy to the dance without them, which meant that Leia found herself at the dance and alone. She didn’t know what to do, or if she should find someone to speak to because they’d all likely be boring in comparison. She also just didn’t have anyone she would ask, Leia had never managed to find the friends at this school that she’d always sought. Only really Chrissy and a few of the boys that had then been rather absent. The slytherin glanced around the hall as she grabbed herself a snack and then just watches as other couples managed to dance and have fun and she was just alone.

Chrissy had been going through an rollercoaster inside of her head and body. There was so much happening and she didn't understood it. And she actually didn't felt like she could talk to someone about it. Her younger sister had no idea how to actually get through an day sometimes, and rather found comfort with creatures, so she was no option to ask advice. So she had to do it alone. Lucas or Lumio were options, but they would perhaps not understand, she didn't even understand herself so how to explain to someone else. And the highlight person in this story was Leia to her. Chrissy could not stop thinking about her, and it was conflicting because she was her best friend in a way, but was this how you felt about someone than? Chrissy didn't dared to ask Leia again for the dance and she didn't got asked so she felt alone in this.

As she got inside she made her way to the great hall and food and snack table. Watching people dancing, being romantic and all. Chrissy turned around and noticed Leia. Her heart made an jump in a way as she saw her and automaticly like an magnet she walked towards her without even thinking. '' Leia! Hey.'' She said. And than suddenly felt awkward in a way because perhaps she had an date after all. '' Are you waiting for someone?'' She asked directly as she was.

Leia had spotted Chrissy when she walked into the great hall, but had done her best to try to avoid reacting too much. The girl was a little surprised when she was suddenly next to her. Having perhaps sought her out. She gave a little nervous smile and then shook her head. "Oh no," Leia said. She glanced around. "All of the boys in our year are....boring....," she said, knowing that the only person she would've wanted to spend the time with was Chrissy. "Are you?" she returned the question.

Chrissy watched Leia. She was kind of relieved she had no date, and she smiled at her saying. She agreed with her in the romantic wat than. '' I know right..'' She than said with an grin. She than shook her head. '' No I'm alone.'' She than answered. Thinking for an moment, she just said it without having too much thought. '' I was thinking of asking you.. but I figured you would want an real date perhaps.'' The brunette than explained and felt her blushing for an moment. '' You are the person I know the best right. And I enjoy spending time so.. why not!'' The brunette explained. She was wondering if Leia had ever crossed her mind to ask her or perhaps it was something she wanted too much in her mind, that Leia liked her also the way she thought she liked. But how to say? She didn't even understood it.

Leia was almost surprised that Chrissy was alone, but her surprised didn't linger at all, as she felt almost relieved. She blushed furiously as Chrissy had actually be thinking of asking her...and then seemed to qualify it with it being that she might've said no because she wanted a real date. She felt a little disheartened that Chrissy hadn't wanted to ask her on a date. "I would've said yes," she told her, "I wanted to ask you to the dance too.....but I also figured you'd rather spend the time with someone else," Leia didn't say that she would've expected Chrissy to want a real date, since Leia knew in asking her she would've meant for it to be a date. "You're the only person I'd want to spend time at something like this with," Leia hated the fact she'd said it but she knew it was true and she didn't want Chrissy to think she wasn't interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back