Where's My Sister?

Imogen Day

OOC First Name
Emzies
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose

It had been a long flight back to the UK. Imogen was very excited. She really wanted to spend time with Pixie and give her the presents on Christmas. Immy had not seen her house or The UK, in close to a year. That for the young Gryffindor was very hard. She loved her home. She loved spending Christmas with Pixie. The girl always made her day. Imogen was sitting in the back of a coach that was going from Heathrow to her hometown of Aberystwyth. She pushed her long blonde hair back with a large flower hairband that brought out the blue in her eyes. She was smiling to herself, while reading a History of Magic book, that was hidden by a muggle magazine. She got up as soon as the first stop in Aberystwyth was made. She lived about 40 minutes away from it, and wanted to walk.

Immy was pulling her suitcase behind her as she walked. Her pace quickened as she got closer and closer to the house. She was almost jogging when she got to the walkway up to her house. She got her keys out and opened the door. She pushed it open with her shoulder and walked in. She placed her stuff down by the door and closed it behind her. She stood for a few moments. Listening, waiting for Pixie. When nothing happened Imogen assumed that maybe she was asleep.

"Pixie. Pixie?" Imogen called as she walked up the stairs to the little girls bedroom. Imogen opened the door to the room and noticed that the room was completely empty. None of her sisters little things were in the room. It was spotless, and looked unlived in. A name called Imogen from downstairs. Immy hadn't heard that voice in a while. She was scared. Who could it be. Where was Pixie. She ran down the stairs and into the living room. It was there she knew something was terribly wrong.

"Mum?" Imogen said, surprise clear in her voice. "Mum, where is Pixie?"

Honey was unsure of when exactly Imogen would get back. She had never really paid attention to that. Honey hadn't paid attention to her eldest for a long while. She felt terrible. For having made Imogen bring up a child herself. It wasn't motherly for her. She knew she was making the best decision. Splitting the three up. Honey, didn't say anything when she heard Imogen call out for her sister. She just waited. Then after a while, softly called out for her. Honey watched with her own green eyes, and smiled slightly. Imogen had grown. She was very pretty. Still a lot to go though. Imogen, Honey knew would succed in life.

"She's gone, Imogen. You won't see her again." Honey said bluntly.

Imogen didn't at first she had properly heard what Her mother was saying. Pixie, gone? How could it be. She couldn't have died. Surely she wasn't, it was a silly thought. It was a stupid thought, her sister couldn't be dead. Someone should've told her. Anyone. Why wouldn't they have. It couldn't be true. Imogen picked up a vase of flowers and smashed it against the floor.

"Tell me where Pixie is! Tell me. She can't just be gone. TELL ME!" Imogen yelled. She had no idea where this anger was coming from, but it was completely new to her. She had never felt this angry about anything ever. It was most likely those hormones that were making the changes in Immy.

A part of Honey didn't want to tell Imogen the truth about what had happened to Pixie. What she'd done. Honey did not flinch with the smashing of a vase. Honey, would just have to tell her. Honey, quickly formulated a story to tell Imogen. Something that had to involve the fact, that Imogen would be moving out and going to a muggle children's home. It would have to be this way. No other way. Honey waited for a few moments to let Imogen catch her breathe and calm down.

"Imogen, sit down and listen." Honey waited until her eldest was sitting. "The truth is I don't where Pixie was. I got pregnant by your dad, who walked out, and I wasn't going to put the little one through that. I decided that I would get into contact with social Services. Pixie, got upset and ran away. I think she went after you, the social worker is looking for her, but really only god knows where the little one is." Honey lied easily. "So she could be anywhere. The baby, all I know is that it was a boy. And now, to the most important thing, Imogen, you aren't going to be living here anymore. The social workers will be here soon." said Honey bluntly.

Imogen couldn't believe what she was hearing as she sat down and listened to the mother, she now hated. So it was okay for her to bring up a child, but not when, a daughter she hardly knew is of an older age. It was the smarter decision, but Immy couldn't believe it. After all this time, she was just going to be kicked out. Without Pixie, and without even knowing the name of the brother she'd never know. Immy was finding it hard to keep her calm. She was a Gryffindor, and every so often the Gryffindorians had there outbursts. It couldn't just be that she was 13 and growing up. Imogen stood up. She was very angry, she could feel her cheeks burning. How could her mother have done this. For all they knew Pixie could be alone, walking the streets, hungry, the world was so dangerous.

"You just let her go? You let her run away? She's 7! 7! What kind of stupid b!tch of a mother are you?" Imogen yelled. "She could get hurt, she could be hungry, she isn't ready to take care of herself. SHE'S 7, for f@$ks sake." Immy stormed out the room, and into the hallway. She took her small suitcase and ran with it up to her room. Imogen could find Pixie herself. The little girl, she knew would've gone to New Zealand. Imogen had to look for her. Immy wasn't going to let the Social Workers do that. Pixie wouldn't like it. Immy slammed the door to her room, and went straight to get the bigger case that she owned.

After spending the good part of 10 minutes filling the case, with all her most personal belongs, including her entire works of Shakespeare. And all her clothes, some of her toys, all her shoes, all her make up and accessorizes. Immy had even gone up to the attic of the House to take the stuff that had belonged to Zane and Romeo. Imogen had a little bother closing the case. But it didn't matter. She was never returning to Wales. It was no longer her home. This house was no longer a place she could call her own. It would only have her shadow passing through it. Imogen lastly raided the entire top floor of the house, for any pictures, of her and her brothers, or Pixie. Anything that she didn't believe her mother deserved to have. It was the middle of the afternoon, when Imogen was finally ready to leave. She had taken a few moments to transfer money from her mum's account into her own. Enough for a one way ticket back to New Zealand. Imogen took out her backpack and put in a few remaining items. A change of clothes. A jumper. Socks. Anything she might need for the plane.

Imogen dragged the case down the stairs, and walked back into the living room, where her anger, resurfaced. She turned to face her mother, leaving the case at the door. Immy was still in shock that her mother had let such a thing happen. Imogen felt so much anger towards the women she didn't know, it made her want to cry. She didn't want to have to say goodbye, she loved Wales, but Immy had to. She couldn't stay.

"I'm going. I'm going to go find Pixie. I know her better than you. I'll find her. And you can be sure, that you'll never hear from either of us ever again. You are not my mother any more. You are no one to me." Imogen said, barely keeping her voice level. "GoodBye, Mrs Day." Imogen said before going back to the door to take her suitcase. Immy slammed the door as she left, heading straight for the nearest bus stop, to get the first bus back to Heathrow. She did not look back, at her old home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back