Where was yours from?

I think i have put most of mine down, but Praneil isn't wasn't around then, so here he is.
Praneil = I am not quite sure, i haven't been able to find it online, but it was the name of one of the guys n my maths class in school, he was indian, so i stole it (as a side note Keval, Taras brother, was Praneils brother)

Patil = the Patil twins, thats a no brainer. (I kind of chose Praneil so that the P.P initials will still be there)

In order from the ones that I can remember because I know that there are a few out there that I've forgotten about

Bones - Came from Harry Potter. The Bones Family was supposedly really big so I could sneak them in here and do what I wanted with them :D

Zazuka - The letters just fell together that way and I had just seen Lion King but Zazu sounds like a boy's name to me.

Gabriel & Micheal - The names of angels and it where made to fit the plot of Zazuka's life.

Joseph - The name of a saint again made to fit Zazuka's life

Mortimer & Alexandra - Random names that I liked and sounded more like nice people

Paradox - Loved the name and wanted to use it for a long time

Willow - Short for Wilhelmina which I randomly came up with

Penelope - Taken from one of my own stories Penelope Nova who is antogest of the plot.

Drusilla Dragonrose - My Gaia username that I wanted to bring back

Clow - As in Card Captors, as in Clow Reed

Sapphire, Ruby, Jade & Jasper - Again a story I had been working on that fell to the way side and I wanted to characters to live somewhere.

:frantics:

Isabella Chaos - Well I originally wanted to name her Emily since that is my favorite name ever and want to name my future daughter that, but I thought Emily was too nice and I was making this character out to be a Slytherin so I thought Isabella sounded nice but mean at the same time. Then for her last name I didn't know what to choose and was looking around my house and saw my cat, her name is was Bootsie the Chaos Cat (yes that was her full name!) so I decided on Chaos! :lol:

Scorpius Knight - When I first joined the sight originally in 2007 I had registered him as Scorpius Malfoy but then they said no canon characters were allowed so I just changed his last name and Knight just popped in my head.

Elizabeth & Amberly Chang - I chose English names that I knew other Kpop stars had, that way I knew it wouldn't be weird for Korean playbys to have such English names. :x And I chose Chang because I had probably watched Glee or something (the Asians are my faves!) :tut: and didn't want a typical Korean surname (Kim, Lee, Park, etc).

Those are my only active characters at the moment so yeah. ^_^

Lily Potter Drage - When I first started, Lily was a Potter. Alicia made sure that I wasn't planning on being Lily Luna (Harry's kid, since that made absolutely no sense for her to be in NZ going to school when they live in England) and said I could keep the name as long as I was no more than a distant relation. Drage was picked up when Lily married Sumner. :wub:

Hilde Lindstrom - When Deb, Courtney and I sat down and goofed around with making a set of triplets, we decided they needed to be Scandinavian in background. Not really sure why that area of the world, but hey, I believe the girls were created at 2am or something equally ridiculous. Lindstrom is a variation of my Grandma's last name, Lindsten. Hilde, Hannah, and Heidi all came from googling Norwegian names and picking three that sounded good together. My family does have roots in Norway and my Mom got stuck with the middle name Hildeguarde, so I shortened it for my triplet.

Joshua Hanson - My brother's name is Josh. The guy I was dating at the time had the last name of Hanson.

Daisy Lockhart-Sigurd - Daisy was picked because I stuck with the flower theme (she is inactive now, but was my second character). Lockhart was her father's name (Gilderoy, who also is one of my characters. ;) )

Sarah Hildebrandt - Sarah I picked from one of my friends on Facebook that I went to school with. Hildebrandt is derived from my Mom's middle name.

Anders & Anika Sigurd - Daisy's twins, also the name of twins my daughter went to school with.

Julie Bennett - My name, plus the last name of the family that tied her into the storyline.

Eliza Bennett - Short form of my daughter's name, perfect for Julie's daughter. xD

James Greyson - My former Auror. Name came from watching Star Trek. Captain James T. Kirk = James. Amanda Greyson, Spock's human mother = Greyson.

Nicolae Kobori - This was again a night of Skyping like the triplets were. I was dared to find something to mirror Nick King. After searching a Bulgarian name website, this is what I found.

Belladonna Weiss Lloyd - Belladonna was in the flower theme again. Weiss was because I was watching figure skating at the time and Michael Weiss was performing. Lloyd is her married name. :wub:

Elizabeth Dervish - She is now inactive, but Elizabeth was from my daughter and Dervish was in an attempt to run Dervish and Banges. She ended up with the Second Hand Store for quite a while.

Jonathan DiMera - Jonathan is my late husband's name, DiMera is from a soap opera. He is now inactive too. Once upon a time he ran the Apothecary.

Ashton Gordon IV - His name was another Skype convo. Ashton was the girliest boy name we could find. Gordon was to honor a friend of ours. The numbers, well, just was being silly. (He was/is shared with Katie too, my bad idea friend :wub: )

I know I have a few others, but my mind is blank on them. xD

So I don't know if their are any 'Friends' fans out there. If you aren't this may not make much sense to you. However, assuming you have watched it (because lets face it, anyone who was born in the 90's or earlier watched at least a few episodes), the character Phoebe always had a standard fake name, Regina Phalangee.

Well I thought that having a standard fake name just made common sense. So when I was in like grade 9 I thought it was just common sense to create a fake name. However, to give it a bit of relation to my real name. The initials W.H. are the inverse of my real life initials.

So ya… In real life whenever I need a fake name on the fly I use Warren Hewitt.

Nicolas - my first name
King - Alicia. :r

Joe Walker. - 'Joe' was the first-name of one of the Policemen in the TV Show 'Heartbeat.' (Joe Mason.) And 'Walker' was the sir-name of another Policemen in Heartbeat. (Rob Walker. :p )

Zac Mathews. - 'Zac' was because I wanted a character called Zac!!! Simples. And 'Mathews' was because he is the cousin of Adele Smith. (Who used to be Adele Mathews, before marrying 'Riley Smith.' ) And Zac's parents never-married, so he kept the sir-name. :) - Adele Mathews was a character created for me. :)

James Lock. - Just a random-name picked-out of a shortlist of many-other 'normal' names that I came-up with. :p

Leo Shephard. - I've always loved the name 'Leo.' :D And 'Shephard' came from the TV-Presenter. - 'Ben Shephard.' :p

Declan Walker. - 'Declan' - Ant & Dec. :wub: 'Walker' - Older Brother of 'Joe Walker.'

:p Imaginative-Me Eh?!!!? :p

Oliver Cade Halliwell - Oliver: Originated as a possible name for my dog, it just stuck with me. Cade: Cade Skywalker. Halliwell: No lie, took the name from Charmed, it just screams magical.

Daniel Cedric Young - Daniel: My name. Cedric: Cedric Diggory. Young: Couldn't tell you, it was the first last name I could think of when I had to come up with a few years ago.

Jennette Jenkins - Jennette: Jennette McCurdy, obsessed with her so I used her name. Jenkins: Wanted a surname that fit. Jenkins was the first I thought of.

Ariana Halliwell - Ariana: Ariana Grande. Halliwell: Used the same name because she is related to Oliver.

Mizelea Amanda Brooks - -I've knew this girl who's smile so amazing and her name is Mizel, then I knew a girl who's quite outgoing her name is ea. Amanda from the Amazing Amanda Bynes. I got Brooks from Zoey 101's Zoey Brooks.

Cosette Mayfair - -Cosette from the Mangga I saw, Mayfair her twins got that not me.

Clea Everett-Price - -Clea from Hilary Duff's book 'Elixir' as she's the main character, Everett just popped out of my head and Price from my other character Yerik Rhys Price.

Yerik Rhys Price - -Yerik is somewhat like my brother's name though instead of a Y it's G. Rhys looked it up on the internet, Price as if he's precious or luxurious or something.

Solenn Erina Goldameir - -Solenn is from the name of a model I saw in the newspaper, Erina : my cousins name is Erin and I decided to add an a. Goldameir : I love the color gold and well I just added meir to make it more nice.

Milena La Fleur - -I love the name Milena and well I love flowers as well, La Fleur in French is 'The Flower".

Sui Chin Ying - -I heard Sui Chin in Juno as there is one character there as well named Sui Chin, just changed the spelling though. I thought of Ying as Yin and Yang just added G.

Khione Claire Hawthorne - - Khione or Chione is the Goddess of Snow. I love snow and the name itself is adorable. Idk. I just love the name Claire. Hawthorne, before you say anything no it's not from the Hunger Games. I thought of the name before I've read the books and watched the movie. I actually liked watching Naturally Sadie years before and the main character name was Sadie Hawthorne.

Tobias Atticus Markovic - - Tobias came from my favorite fictional character from Divergent by Veronica Roth, one of my fave books. Four Eaton aka Tobias Eaton. Atticus, a character from To Kill A Mocking Bird and Markovic just came from the internet with the help of a friend.

I am not going to put all my characters down, because there are around fifty or so, we would be here for ever xD

Anyway, first character is:
Natsumi Norton. Natsumi Hitachiin came from two different places. Hitachiin was from a pair of anime/manga twins that I absolutely love. It was their last name. Natsumi also came from a manga, but it was the bestfriend of the major character Teru Kurebayashi. She is so funny and has a very similar personality Natsumi and is in a similar situation as well.
Rosalie Leydon. Rosalie was made for a friend as a final. Rosalie came from random suggestions of names between the two of us and Leydon just seemed to fit her as a name.
Professor Abbigale Jinxx. Abby was created as the sister of Austiin Hayes. Her name came to me randomly and I Jinxx was from Warehouse 13 even though its changed from Jinks.
Taylor Blare. Taylor is a name I have had in mind for a while. It is so masculine, but feminine at the same time. Blare was the name a character from one of my favourite stories as a kid.
Xerina. Her name came from a fantasy book I like, the main Centaur was named Xerina of Hyperol. I thought that was pretty cool.

I'm not going to put everyone, but the more interesting one will be mentioned. xD

Tamalia Rosalind Kaster- My very first character. Tamalia comes from Tamal, which is one of my nicknames. It was a little too masculine for a female first name, so I added 'lia' and BAM, new name. Rosalind is a name I love, but only as a second name. Kaster comes from Castor, which is the last name of someone I know, but I switched it up a bit to make it unique and yeah. That's it.

Jeremiah Theodore Raven- Originally, Miah's first name was going to be Theodore, but I decided to change it around because I liked the name Jeremiah more because it was more unique. I got the name Jeremiah from reading a book years ago, and the name really stuck with me. Theodore because it is a lovely long name and I think it's a really epic name. Raven because they are my favourite birds.

Xavier Radman Grimm- It's a really cool and dark name, the funny thing is that Xavier is one of my nicer characters, so his name reveals nothing about his personality, and I like that. Grimm was originally going to be 'Grymm' but that looked so horrible, I traded the 'Y' for an 'I'. So happy I did that. xD

Abel Smith- I didn't pick his last name, but since it was so mundane, I went out of my way to be his first name unique, interesting, and short. Abel came from that.

Key Blade- I think the name says everything :shifty: :teehee:

Desislava Lesley- Desislava is such a beautiful name, I totally fell in love with it as soon as I looked it up on google!

Professor Speed Stark- I wanted something simple, but really interesting for a first name, and so I searched around and the name Speed was brought to my attention. At first I was a little iffy about it, but the name has grown on me.

Andrea Bernadine Kelize - So, I had a fourth grader friend named Andrea. She was this cool and boyish girl so I decided to take her name. Bernadine came from Google while Kelize was random. I had a hard time picking the most suitable surname and three surnames came to me. Johnson, Kelize and Schrumpe. In the end, I chose Kelize because Johnson is very common and Schrumpe is just too complicated to read. (and pronounce)

Perseus Benedict Kelize - I am obsessed with Rick Riordan's fictional character 'Percy Jackson' so I decided to copy the name. It was only Perseus so he may be called Percy. I did not know why I didn't just wrote Percy to make it less complicated but I was feeling sick back then so, yeah. Benedict was random. Just popped on my head. His surname has the same reason as Andrea's.

Collin Drew Cambridge - I got Collin from a baby names book. I was choosing a boy C name and encountered 'Collin' so I chose it. I chose Drew because he loves to draw and, well, Drew is a name and I just found it cool. Cambridge was from a book I read. I forgot the title, though. It was supposed to be Collins. Like Collin Drew Collins but my friend told me it sounded ridiculous and told me to change it. At first, I didn't want to change it but then I read the name Cambridge and I immediately liked it so I changed it.

Jessica Cambridge - Her name was originally Annicole. It was a combination of my name and Annasophia's but then I got addicted to Jessica Sanchez so I changed it. Her surname has the same reason as Collin's.

Desiree Juliana Bourne - Desiree was from my friend Kikay (I think she's on HNZ now). I told her to give me a girl's name that started with D and so she gave me the name. Juliana came from Desiree's playby, Madeline Carroll's role name on her movie Flipped (which I loved). Bourne was from the movie series portrayed by Matt Damon.

Nicole Zaschia McLean - Nicole is my second name. My original name is Darlene Nicole but I hated Darlene since it sounded too girly-ish so I took my first name. I don't use Darlene often even in real life, I just use it when I have to fill up important forms or something. Zaschia came from my friend, Kikay's name. She's originally Henness Zaschia but her nickname is Kikay. I always loved her name so I used her second one. Mclean was from another Rick Riordan fictional character, Piper McLean. I was choosing from Mclean, Levesque and Kane. Mclean for Piper Mclean, Levesque for Hazel Levesque and Kane for Sadie Kane (or Carter Kane). They're all Rick's character. In the end I chose McLean since it sounded more cooler and neat.

Mikay Levesque - I know she's isn't my character and all but I just decided to put her here. I was the one who made her because Kikay asked me to. Kikay loves to watch a tv series called Princess and I so I took the heroine's name. Levesque comes from Rick Riordan's fictional character Hazel Levesque.

Kida Frost - Kida is from Atlantis the Movie, Kidagakash (It had Ash in it and i liked Kida) Frost took me a while, but my favourite season is Winter so i was like hey Frost!

Adira Ater - Adira means "strong, noble, powerful" and Ater reminds me of a Snake Adder

The rest kind of fall into random category :p

Margaux Triahno - From a soap opera that I like to watch and the last name is on another soap opera but not the same channel

Peyton my all time favorite quarterback from Denver Broncos

Hunter I let my best friend pick a name for me and she's decided this will suit

Baird is Peyton and Hunter's last name. Now, Baird is a last minute and I was having breakfast. A package of sliced bread's brand on the table was Mrs. Baird's xD

Ainslee I was looking for something Irish and found one on a baby naming site

Teagan I guess Teigan was online when I made this character and it's also Irish

Devlin Baby naming site

Maxwell Ainslee, Teagan and Devlin's last name came from a host of Booze Traveler

Abilene It's a city in Texas east of Sweetwater McCaulley Another city in Texas

I didn't know this existed! Thanks for bringing it back ^_^

Charlotte - The name Charlotte is one of my favourite baby names and Charlotte's my baby so yeah.

Lilyanna - I was reading the book Pollyanna and I absolutely love the name but I didn't want my character to be named after somebody else's character so I changed it to Lilyanna. Also, Lily is a great baby name as well.

Eleanor - There is a girl in my concert band named Eleanor and she's the sweetest ever.

Madeline Walden: Maddie is a favourite name of mine and it just suited her perfectly. I was searching for a last name for Maddie and nothing seemed to fit but then I remembered on Pretty Little Liars there was a police officer with the last name 'Wilden' which I thought was nice so I just changed it around a little and Madeline Walden was created.

Archibald Villiers: I wanted an 'old' sounding first name because Archie's family is very traditional and they would want their children to have a very traditional sounding names. I also love the shortened version of Archibald (even if he doesn't himself :p ). Villiers was a last name of one of King Charles II's famous mistresses and her last name just stuck with me and it sounded quite aristocratic which is what Archie's family is.

Bryony Woods: I had a childhood friend called Bryony and i've always loved the name and then I read/watched Atonement and one of the main characters in that story is called Briony and the name has always stuck out to me. My mom's maiden name is 'Wood' and I really like the sound of it. But, in my opinion, Bryony Wood didn't have the same ring to it as Bryony Woods.

Aaron Walden: I can't really remember where the inspiration for Maddie's brother's name came from but I knew that it suited him straight away when it popped into my head.

Honoria James: Around Christmas time the BBC produced a television series based on all the Charles ****ens characters and Honoria stood out to me from the very start. I thought it was beautiful and I hadn't been able to get it out of my mind since. James was just a last name that popped into my head once I had her first name and I liked the sound of them together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back