Where to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caillie Padlan

will you please tell me where can I buy my things?..things that I need like wand and books?..please?

You will have to wait till the holidays because to buy your wand, uniforma and boosk you need the Obsidian harbour which wont open till than.you can buy work robes and gloves from Madam Malkins which is in brighstone Village during the Brighstone trip that is on 22nd.

Allow me to attempt to clarify what Kasey and Angelica have tried to convey. :)

We've set up Hogwarts New Zealand to have three shopping areas; Obsidian Harbour (Which replaces Diagon Alley), Brightstone Village (Which replaces Hogsmeade), and Bleak Street (Which replaces Knockturn Alley).
Just like in the novels, students aren't allowed to leave the school grounds except on special weekends where they're permitted to go to Hogsmeade, which here is the equivalent of Brightstone Village.
Most of your school supplies can be found in Obsidian Harbour (Diagon Alley's equivalent), however your character would not be able to got to simply go there if she was in school, so the forums for those shops remain closed except on breaks (Christmas and Summer), as mentioned above.
The Brightstone Village will be opening to be viewed and posted in by all students on the 22[sup]nd[/sup] of September as outlined on the Site Calendar. As Kasey mentioned, some of your character's school supplies will be available there at that time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back