Not open for further replies.

Ember Ziarre

OOC First Name
Samantha
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2 Tail of Charmed Newt
2ynqd51.png

Ember Ziarre
Ember is a young girl that has more energy than is probably necessary. She is easily excited, overly curious, and at times rather obnoxious. She is loud and was never really taught how to follow society standards. Basically she says what she is thinking no matter what and has a very hard time holding her tongue. This makes it difficult for her to keep secrets, though it is possible.
Ember is basically happy all the time and rarely lets anything get her down. She is free spirited and easily amused. She loves to wonder and be outdoors.

Looking For....
Best Friend: One girl and/or guy that Ember can really relate to and always count on. This is probably be the only person she can keep secrets for and depend on.
Friends: A few girls and guys that Ember can hang out with and basically enjoy the company of. These are people can either be extremely outgoing or on the shy side. A overall nice personality it needed though.
Enemies: This is the one or two people (either gender) that Ember starts out as friends with or at least attempts to be friends with, but in the end they end up hating each other. This relationship can work out in a few ways and we can talk it over ooc. Ember really hasn't had anyone she didn't like before, so this will be a new and rather confusing experience.
Role Model: Ember needs an older student at least a year older who can serve as a role model. Someone that will help her around the school when she gets sorted. Maybe someone that is like a big sister or a big brother figure to her.

Thanks Everyone!

I can offer you briar rowan as a role model. She also likes being outside and enjoys sport and hopes to play quidditch proffecionaly when she graduates. I am pretty sure she will be a fifth year next year.

Harleigh: How old is he? Don't want someone you too old you know? Thanks for the reply :)

Elvera: That would be cool. Briar could maybe show Ember a bit around the school. Maybe a bit of quidditch because she has never played. Thanks for the reply :)

that sounds good. what house do you think she will be in? do you want them to meet once she is sorted.

I can offer Ariadne as an enemy if you like!

She doesn't cope so well with dealing with other people. She had her step-sister to keep her in check, but her step-sister's in Ravenclaw, so she's got a little more freedom to run wild. She only thinks of herself and doesn't care so much about others, so perhaps Ember could try to befriend her and they could dislike each other to the point of becoming enemies?

I can offer Astrid here as a friend or best friend. She is happy most of the time, determined to do what she aims and looks forward no matter what. She has strong opinions but doesn't force her beliefs on people. :D

Katy here could also use a friend or best friend, so I can offer her.

Elvera: Not sure which house actually. I'm guessing Gryffindor but it can honestly go any way. But that sounds good. Once she is sorted they can have a rp :)

Ariadne: We can defiantly try it. Ember might be persistent on the friend thing for awhile, but in the end I can see them not liking each other :)

Astrid: I think Ember and Astrid would get along quite well :) We should probably wait to rp until both are sorted though. Unless you wanted to make an rp in one of the out of school areas.

Katy: We can see if they get along. Ember usually gets along with everyone :)

Astrid: Maybe we should roleplay in Obsidian Harbour even if we are both sorted. We could possibly bump into each other while shopping for supplies or something like that. Just to start of the friendship with a simple roleplay. would that work for you?

I can offer Janey as a friend. She is already best friends with Poppy Bloxam, but Ember can hang out with them, and perhaps share a dorm with them? (hang out with them along with a couple of other students from Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw that Janey met before Hogwarts).
If you do, I have an open topic in the common room where they can meet :)

Janey: Sharing a dorm would be nice that way Ember can get to know both of them :)
I'll reply to the topic in the common room :)

Awesome :D

So she got gryfindore awsome do you want to start a topic and briar can reply. If not I can start one. The grounds will be the best place for it but anywhere there will be good
(This is elvera/briar by the way)

Heyy,

I have a first year Gryffindor, Sidney Carver.
He is the eldest of his family, and is very loyal. He loves fantasy and
crreating different worlds and living in them. He's energetic and loves
running around. He's friendly and loves being with his friends.
What do you think?

Tara Sitara said:
So she got gryfindore awsome do you want to start a topic and briar can reply. If not I can start one. The grounds will be the best place for it but anywhere there will be good
(This is elvera/briar by the way)
I know yay!
But can you start one when you have time?
The grounds do sound like a good place. Ember hasn't explored them yet :)

Stefan Archer said:
Heyy,

I have a first year Gryffindor, Sidney Carver.
He is the eldest of his family, and is very loyal. He loves fantasy and
crreating different worlds and living in them. He's energetic and loves
running around. He's friendly and loves being with his friends.
What do you think?
Hey :)
Sounds like Ember and Sidney would probably get along quite well.
I have a few topics going on right now. But I definitely want to set up a roleplay soon.
Maybe they could meet in the common room? or about the castle?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back