Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Brunette had once again been hanging on the carpet in the common room (why is it so comfortable ?!). Well, she had decided to go for a walk on the fourth floor. She did not get any sleep today and preferred to walk around the premises of Hogwarts Castle.

Jarica stepped out of the common room at exactly seven, drawing some books with her. Her pace was leisurely and she enjoyed the pleasant time here when snowflakes fell outside the window. Despite the fact that she needed to be in the common room around the time and do her homework. She wanted to experience a bit of a new and unknown adventure especially during the evening.

Minnie had a lot of books in her hands, it might be the start of a new semester but she was determined to start this off properly. She had gathered a whole lot of books from the library, and had begun to head back towards the dorm room where she could leave them and then go back to get more from the library. She was adjusting the hold on a few of the books and not necessarily paying all that much attention to where she was actually heading, so when a girl appeared in front of her, Minnie let out a startled gasp and dropped most of the books on to the ground. "Oh sorry, you just seemed to come out of nowhere," she apologised to the girl, whom she knew had been in her year. Not a ravenclaw like her, but something else. Minnie just started to pick up the books where the had fallen.

'' I didn't wanna to scare you. '' Brunette smiled at the girl and leaned over to pick up the dropped books and give them to the children. '' Is everything all right? '' She asked and found out again what was on the girl's heart. Jarica never abandons books about the earth, especially those who love more than the world.

Minnie shook her head, "You startled me, not scare," she pressed, for some odd reason caring if this girl thought she'd scared her. Minnie didn't get that easily scared. Minnie continued to pick up the books and took a few from the girl as she handed them to her, "Everything's fine, just want to get ahead on revision and the reading," she told her. Minnie shifted the books in her hold and then held out her hand towards the other girl, "I'm Minnie, by the way," she might as well introduce herself to this girl. She was in her year, there was no time like the present to get to know the people she was around her, especially since Minnie was learning that she didn't really have that many friends.

''i think no! I was so bored in my coomon room and walk a shcool around.'' She didn't get it that stranger girl. But why Jarica wanted to do something like that? the girl shrugged and didn't want to start arguing. Of course, she was accustomed to basically being alone and making friends with her evenly. She looked the girl and dind't say anithing and she was a little nervos. ''Nice to meet you Minnie, my name is Jarica, are you to from Gryffindor?'' Jarica asked the girl.

Minnie looked at the girl as she explained that she was just walking around the school. ”You’re just walking around, like no purpose, no set agenda, just walking?” she didn’t really do things just to do nothing, the idea was almost a bit foreign to her, if she was walking it was to calm down, it was to move about a little after studying too long. It was to get to where she might study better. It was never because she was bored. Though Minnie didn’t have much time to be bored, there was always something she needed to do. Even in her own improved schedule, her down time, always still had a purpose. ”No, I’m a Ravenclaw,” she told the gryffindor, she knew that Jarica hadn’t been a Ravenclaw, like herself, but a gryffindor that was interesting. SHe shifted the books a little and just gave Jarica a small smile, ”Do you like Gryffindor?”

''Yeah, just walking around, that sounds a realy sad.'' she was sure about her words and Jarica looked to her and she was a little more interesting people when she was ever meet. '' I'm not sure about this, but i think i'm not happy about my house, i wanted be a Ravenclaw and you like your house? Jarica asked the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back