Not open for further replies.

Jennifer Wilkonson

OOC First Name
Alexis.
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
sammie11.jpg

joceline aimee richarde;
best friend and future love has moved away, quit magic and never to be seen again
by this slytherin. clearly, the girl is distraught; she blames herself for not being a bett
er friend to wendy chaos. and needless to say, joceline needs people. she needs frie
nds and support. so maybe at first these friends won't exactly be support but i do want
her to slowly get out of her cage and maybe get a new friend. she isn't exactly happy
with just thomas smith at the moment. you can read more about her, here.

2pyxicg.png

jennifer lydia wilkonson;
like joceline richarde, jennifer's best friend moved away. but this best friend was scorp
ius knight. he moved to a brand new school in ireland and since then jenn hasn't bee
n herself... or rather she's been her old self. she is angry at everyone that crosses her n
egatively and we all know that jenn, when angry, doesn't know how to talk it out or cal
m herself. she is ready to bite, kick and hurt anyone that bugs her but deep down she
wants to cry buckets. i want someone to recognize that in her, probably a boy because
she is breaking up with her current just because of the age difference so someone arou
nd her age would be perfect. he should probably have a big crush on her and see that
something is wrong so he tries to help her but she pushes him away at every chance sh
e gets until he gets mad at her and ignores her for a while. if you are interested in this,
i'll pm you with the information. do not ditch this plot, i think it'll be a cute one and i'm
sure you will as well. you can read more about her here.

note: elphie informed me what happened to wendy & isabella chaos and scorpius knig
ht, i did not make these plots up on my own. also, the rachel bilson banner was made
by K E N N A T R O N I C ! @ caution 2.0 and the taylor momsen banner was made by
SANDRAWR ! @ caution 2.0.

do you still want to continue with the riley&joceline plot?
although riley has a final, we could continue what we had planned.
up to you though ^_^

joceline and riley;
actually brittany, i would rather not anymore. i see no point in
making her bi-sexual or plotting that through if she does not ha
ve wendy anymore.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back