OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Straight 8 1/2 Inch Whippy Poplar Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Issac was ignoring and procrastinating on his school work. He didn't like schoolwork. It was boring and he didn't really want to spend his time on it... at all. He had decided to make his way towards the student lounge, hoping that there would be something to do in there, instead of doing homework or studying for the upcoming exams. As Issac entered, he had noticed that there were already students in there, studying until their heart's content. People scribbling away on their notes, or students reading till they couldn't no more.

He sighed quietly, as he was hoping there weren't many people here so he could make somewhat some noise. But now that he was inside, he felt like he couldn't turn around anymore. Issac walked further into the room and sat in one of the comfy couches, thinking and looking around for what he could do. He sighed dramatically, or maybe a bit loudly than normal, bored out of his mind. He saw someone near him glare at him. "Sorry," Issac says, his eyes wide. People were taking these exams quite seriously. 'Sheesh,' Issac thought to himself.

Harper was feeling confident about her upcoming exams. Potions would require a fair amount of memorization, but the other subjects wouldn't be too bad. She'd already done some revision, and there was more than enough time before she had to actually start studying in earnest. Determined to enjoy her afternoon, Harper had wandered into the Student Lounge in the hopes of running into one of her friends. She didn't see anyone she knew, so she flopped onto one of the couches by the window and started to leaf through a forgotten Quibbler. By the time she looked up again, the room had filled with studying students.

Harper was debating whether she should leave when someone took a seat in the couch across from her. It was an older boy, a Gryffindor if she was remembering correctly, and his very dramatic sigh made her smile in amusement. She was about to turn her attention back to her magazine when he suddenly apologized. "What...?" Harper gave him a puzzled look before following his gaze and oh. There was someone glaring in their direction. "Sorry," she mouthed to the peeved student. Once they had turned away, she leaned toward the boy, careful to keep her voice down. "You'd think people would know to go to the library if they wanted complete silence," she murmured though there was no real irritation in her tone.

Issac moved his head in the direction of a voice and noticed it was someone a bit younger than him. He chuckles a little, in response to the girl in front of him. "Exactly. The library is a lot more of a suitable place to work on school stuff. Everyone goes nuts during exams. I don't really understand it" Issac says with a small shrug. He didn't really care about school work if he was completely honest. He would always leave those things till the last minute. Procrastination was his best talent.

Harper smiled at the boy's description of the students around them. "Going nuts" probably wasn't the kindest way of putting it, but it was a pretty apt way of describing the intensity at which everyone aroudn them was studying. "I'm guessing you're a sixth year then?" He was clearly older than her, and she was pretty sure if he was a fifth year or a seventh year, he'd be a bit more stressed out over OWLs or NEWTs. Harper glanced at the student who had glared at them. "I'm almost scared I'll get hexed if I breathe too hard," she joked, her voice still a whisper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back