What's wrong with odd shoes?

Candice Sykes

Candice skipped down the street. Today she had decided to tone her wardrobe a bit, wearing matching shoes and mostly dull colours. None of her tattoo's were showing as her legs and back were covered.

As she skipped, she managed to trip, taking whoever she hit down with her. She dropped her sketchbook when she fell. "Not the sketchbook. No!" Candy yelled quite loudly before yelling at the people who had turned to look. "What?!" She picked up the sketchbook without a hassle and stood up before looking down at the person still on the floor. "Oh, hello."

Jay had been looking in the other direction when he felt someone knock him to the floor. He looked up and saw a young ginger woman who hd an odd taste for fashion. Even so, Jay found her pretty. He stood up so he was sanding next to her. "Hi. Are you ok?? Or should I say is your sketchbook ok??"

Candice stroked the sketchbook fondly while looking at the bloke she knocked over, he was pretty old compared to her. "She'll be okay, more of a bruised ego of being seen on the floor I think." She held out a hand to help him up, before changing her mind and taking it back. "I'm sorry, whoo are you?"

Jay looked down on her with a grin. "My name is Jay. And you are??" He could now see the shoes that she was wearing. "Why are you wearing odd shoes??"

Candice looked down at her feet. In actual fact she was wearing matching shoes, only one hadn't been worn before and the other had been worn down. "Actually I am today. I just doon't normally so the left is worn a bit." Candice thought for a second, wandering what to let him call her. She settled with the stranger name. Candice had two names she gave people, one for strangers and one for potential mega friends. "I'm Torrie." Torrie, short for Torres, and Candie, short for Candice.

Jay looked at Torrie curiously. "O...K. So, why do you wear odd shoes??" Shaylah had usually warn quite normal clothes so Jay wasn't used to seeing people with such a wierd taste for fashion.

Jay looked at Torry. You better not be drawing me with big huge crazy pansy hair." He grinned. shaylah had done a similar thing in the past.

Candice nodded. "No I'm not." She drew people as she saw them, not what they looked like. Their face shape woul dbe the same and they would look like the person but their expression would be how Candice saw them and their clothes would show their attitude. So far Jay had a suit on and a frown on his face.

Candice looked up at him frowning. "Says who. I'll have you know I can be very immature, I just happen to takle my art seriously." She quickly took a rubber out of her pocket and edited the facial features. Now he was frowning in a dissaproving manner, his arms crossed. She added a bit more shading before smiling, satisfied with her drawing.

Jay laughed. "Ok. Whatever you say." He saw her finishing off the drawing. "Am I allowed to see it now or is it still illegal??" He grinned, wondering what her answer would be.

Candcie nodded and turned her sketchpad around so he could see. Like all her drawings, the person in the picture wasn't dressed like the man infront of her and loked slightly different. The Jay in the drawing was in a suit, only with a colourful tie and convereses. He had a worried and dissaproving frown on his face. "There you go."

Jay smiled when he saw it. "It is very ood but a) I have never worn a sut in my life b) why do I look worried??" This was different to anything Shaylah had ever drawn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back