Closed What's One Little Stink Bomb Gonna Do?

Liusaidh Styx

100% defeated styx

Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Kalif II
Wand
Knotted 12" Flexible Chestnut Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Being the only Fergusson now at the school, Liusaidh felt a whole new sense of freedom. She couldn’t wait to see what she could do, but mostly, for now she was just trying to get used to it. Just trying to figure out what she wanted to do first. Her father had tried to press to her that it was vital now their family was linked to the Z family or whatever that she was well behaved, but that was boring and she didn’t want to do that. Liusaidh skipped down one of the hallways looking for something to do, it was just so difficult now to know where to begin but she stopped at the second floor and from her pocket took out a dungbomb. She’d had a few left over from her last shopping trip to the joke store and perhaps it was now time for her to finish off what she’d had and get newer, bigger, better things. She was just gonna wait until the next person turned down the hallway.

Seraphina was not at all enthused about being back at school. As quick as they had to go to Italy to deal with all of her nonna's things, her mother had whisked her back to New Zealand with Hera and a nanny while Giovanna had stayed in Italy. She kept saying that she'd be back home in a few weeks, but it was now two months without her mother and instead stuck with someone who made her eat carrots every day at lunch. Seraphina was sure she had turned slightly more orange over the winter.

The Gryffindor was feeling less like herself lately. It was like there was less anger on the surface but more ready to explode through at any moment. Already needing a break for her miserable roommates, she decided to go and find an empty classroom to inhabit for the remainder of the day. Having just turned the corner, she almost ran head on into Liusaidh, another person she found miserable. "Oh. Uh, sorry," she mumbled, trying to walk past the Slytherin.

Liusaidh was brought face to face with that girl...the one Tilly had issues with, ”Oh,” she repeated back to the girl in an almost mocking manner, ”Where ye off tae?” Liusaidh still had the stink bomb in her hand and was considering still setting it off at her, but perhaps it would be a little more fun to follow in behind her and spend the time annoying her, or just wait until her back was turned to launch the stink bomb. ”I hope yer no gonnae annoy any students, wouldnae want tae start the year wae a fight right?” Liusaidh asked with a little giggle in her voice.

Seraphina wasn't in the mood for whatever Liusaidh seemed to have towards her right now and crossed her arms. "What? Are you some kind of kid prefect or something?" she asked, annoyed that the Slytherin was so curious why she was wandering the castle. "And as a reminder, you're the one who broke my nose," she sneered while rolling her eyes. She walked past the girl, continuing down the hall, not in the mood to really get into it with anyone right now. Seraphina probably would have walked away from Tilly, her least favorite person behind her mother.

Liusaidh laughed lightly, ”Ye think Styx is gonna ever let me be a prefect?” she joked though she knew the girl hadn’t meant it like that. Liusaidh moved round to stand in front of her, peering at the other girl’s noise. ”That wis yer own fault fae pickin’ on Tilly. Ye should be careful who ye pick on,” she said in falsely sweet tone. Liusaidh hadn’t even been paying attention or cared about the argument, in her mind it was simple, this girl had picked on Tilly and Liusaidh had more loyalty to Tilly than she did to this girl. ”But no hard feelings, ah dinnae have a problem wae ye now. We could be friends?” she added with a little giggle, though her tone very much indicated that she probably wasn’t looking to be friends.

Seraphina thought about Liusaidh's comment for a moment and figured she was right. Although, there were some people in Slytherin that had been promoted she didn't quite understand. "Like I know the reasons for why they give some people power here," she muttered to herself as she continued to move down the hallway. However, she halted when Liusaidh mentioned Tilly. Seraphina didn't know why she despised the Hufflepuff so much. Maybe it was because she didn't cave to her bullying. At this point, it was hard pin, and Seraphina turned around to face Liusaidh. "Why would I be friends with you?" she asked blankly, wondering why the Slytherin was being kind of all of sudden.

Liusaidh shrugged at her, who knew why anyone was given any power. She giggled as the girl turned and asked why they would be friends with her. ”I dunno, cause ye’d be smarter tae be ma friend than no,” she replied, ”Ah cannae pick on ye if yer ma pal,” it wasn’t too much of a lie, she was a little friendlier to friends but there was also a thin line that she frequently crossed with regards to her friends. ”Plus yer so unfriendly wae everyone ah bet ye’ve no got any friends…..” she said with a falsely sweet tone.

Seraphina couldn't tell if Liusaidh was threatening her or actually attempting to be her friend. The Slytherin was correct - she really didn't have any friends other than Jenna, and at the same time, Seraphina was worried Jenna would find someone much more likable and into braiding each others hair and then leave her. "I have friends," she said, hoping Liusaidh didn't like ask her to name any. Becasue then she'd be proven right. "I don't know if I want to be friends with someone who is friends with Sasquatch." If she became Liusaidh's friend, it would mean she might tell Tilly thing about her - things Tilly could use against her.

Liusaidh laughed as the girl assured her that she had friends. ”Aye sure pal,” she said with an obviously mocking tone. She let the comment about Tilly slide but there was a smirk on her face. ”Now why dae ye hate wee Tilly?” she asked, she was a little curious about what had brought on the hatred or the fight, perhaps these girls were just the sort to fight. ”Are ye a pick ae fight wae any girl or did ma friend wrong ye in some way?” she asked, ignoring that technically Liusaidh had jumped into a fight against Seraphina without thinking because she’d insulted her friend, that was the past anyway.

Seraphina could tell Liusaidh wasn't convinced she actually had friends and to be honest, Seraphina wasn't quite sure herself. "I don't hate her. I just find her... annoying," she mumbled, unsure as to why she actually disliked Tilly when in reality, it probably should be Liusaidh, as the Slytherin was the one who caused her to spend a night in the hospital wing. "I just don't like her, okay? Is that part of being your friend? That I have to explain my feelings?"

Liusaidh frowned slightly, she just found her annoying, that she just didn’t like her. ”Aye, ye dae,” she said to her, she didn’t really need this girl to explain her feelings, but now more than anything she was just curious as to why, what about the pair had caused such frictions. ”So like why?” she said, ”Are ye jealous? Is there something aboot her ye’d like tae be?” Liusaidh said, ”Were ye jsut hopin’ fae an easy target and what ye got wis her?” Liusaidh asked, she was smiling. ”Ah’m just so curious and ah ‘hink ye should tell me ‘fore we’re officially friends,”

Seraphina was so frustrated by Liusaidh's questioning of her feelings towards Tilly. The idea that Tilly was better than her and therefore Seraphina was jealous was preposterous. And the day she stole the ball and started all of this was more so out of boredom than anything. "Look, if you're going to blackmail me or something into friendship, I obviously know that's not a very good friend. And seeing as I don't have any according to you, I have nothing to lose. Me liking or not liking Tilly is between her and me, okay?" Seraphina could feel her hands balling into fists, which made crossing her arms difficult so she released them to her sides and took a deep breath. She glanced downward and noticed something resembling a ball in Liusaidh's hand. "Why do you have a ball?"

Liusaidh gave her a little look, ”Blackmail, why would ah dae that?” she asked with a tone of false innocence. She wasn’t really blackmailing her that would’ve probably require better forethought, but she was thinking she was perhaps bugging the girl just a little and that was more fun. ”I mean ye’ve nothing tae lose aye, but ye could gain an actual friend, and wouldnae that be nice rather than bein’ all alone,” Liusaidh said. "ah’m just curious really,” Liusaidh looked down at the stink bomb in her hand, ”Aww, it’s harmless, just a wee glitter bomb. They don’t dae that much damage really, a bit ae a let down really,” she lied. ”Wanna see?”

Seraphina rolled her eyes at Liusaidh. She was very familiar with tricks and manipulation tactics, having used them on her nannies over the years. It was then she realized that she and the Slytherin may have more than a few surface similarities. "I've always been alone. This isn't much different," she responded, gesturing to the castle. Seraphina was used to having to make her own fun, being an only child with only one person that ever appreciated her existence. And that person as now gone. "As long as I don't have to clean it up," she said, a smirk rising on her face. She turned to look behind her and didn't see any other students or prefects around. "How does it work?"

Liusaidh couldn’t help but think the statement was rather sad, ”God, dinnae be depressin’,” she had never really been alone much with there always being a member of her family close by. She’d never been bothered with having dozens of friends or lots of people around her but she at the very least had never been alone. Liusaidh was pretty happy that she seemed keen to see the ‘glitter bomb’. ”Well ah just throw them on the ground,” she said with a smile. ”Here, ah’ll show ye, ae got plenty more,” Liusaidh took some purposeful steps away creating the space, ”So ah gonnae throw it tae between us, close yer eyes, it’s not a big bomb but ye should still protect yer eyes,” she advise, which wouldn’t be bad advice if this was a glitterbomb. ”Okay ye ready tae experience this wee glitter bomb?” she asked.

Seraphina scoffed at Liusaidh's rebuttle but quickly went back to the glitter bomb. She wasn't sure if she should trust the Slytherin, but maybe this was how you were supposed to make friends. The Gryffindor had been a little vulnerable with Jenna, and now they were friends. Or at least, she thought. Maybe another way was going along with shenanigans instead of doing them all on your own. "Uh, sure. How long until I can open my eyes again?" she asked before hesistantly closing them.

Liusaidh smirked lightly as she appeared to follow what she was asking her to do. Really Liusaidh hadn’t thought she would and somewhat important this was more about an opportunity to do it than because of Tilly. She gave a little smile. ”Ye’ll know,” Liusaidh took a few more steps away, thankful for her quidditch training to be further away so as to hopefully not get hit. She threw the stink bomb and it landed just before where the girl was stood. Not quite right at her feet but not that far from them either and of course the moment the bomb made contact with the ground it immediately exploded, and it would be clear in a matter of moments that it was not a glitter bomb.

OOC: So sorry.

Seraphina gave a slight nod to assure Liusaidh she was ready for whatever the experience was about to be. But as soon as she heard the ball explode, it was clear, there was nothing glittery or colorful about it. Instantly coughing, Seraphina opened her eyes and looked for Liusaidh in the mess of dung bomb smoke. "What the hell did you just set off?!" she yelled at the Slytherin, wondering if she had just been ditched to get in trouble by her supposed new friend.

Liusaidh giggled as it was set off, and she could see the mess of smoke she had created and the ever increasing smell. ”Sorry sweetie!” she called with a falsely sweet tone. She giggled again, knowing she probably needed to make a quick exit now before any of the professors ended up trying to get her into trouble for what she’d done. She didn’t mind getting into trouble but didn’t often outright want it either. ”It’s ah dungbomb, the smell might linger fae a little, but probably only if you dinnae wash yourself,” she was already turning and skipping away, putting more distance from her and the havoc she had intentionally caused. ”If it helps at all, it’s no because it was you, ah’d have done it tae anyone who wis walkin' by.” it had just been a bit of terrible or amazing coincidence that it had been her.

Seraphina was suddenly angry again by this girl who tricked her into being friends. This would have been the kind of thing she'd done to an enemy, and Liusaidh must being insane to think they would be pals after this. Letting out a frustrated "ugh," Seraphina quickly ran from the scene, not intending to get into anymore trouble after the events of last year, as she was sure a few more slip-ups would lead to her getting expelled or suspended from school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back