Whats new

Ana listened to him go up the stairs and slam the door. She leant against the wall before sliding down it and putting her forehead on her knees. Theo had no idea what she had seen. He had never met her uncle. Hurting a member of his family was the worst idea of someone's life. It would most definitely end their life. She didn't want to look back on the time that she had been forced to watch him. It had been the first person she had ever seen her uncle kill and it had scared her at the time. Ana thought about going upstairs to Theo but she knew he needed time to calm down and he wouldn't get that if she went up and started talking to him again.

Theo was led on his bed with his eyes closed. His hands were clenched into fist's. His teeth were gritted together. He was still concentrating on his breathing, with little success. He was just the slightest bit calmer but not enough to see Ana again. She had know idea what things he had done. He had killed twenty people over just one person, the things which he did to each one would have made anyone go into a loony bin. And that would have been after one. Theo really wasnt good for her and he knew it but for some reason he couldnt bring himself to be with out her now. She was like his own personal drug that he needed near him always.

He sat up and opened his eyes. He needed to do something different. He began to pace then walked over to the pole between his door frame and began to do chin ups to get rid of his anger. This was definitely working more than the breathing exercise. He carried on doing this not wanting to see Ana just yet

Ana could hear Theo upstairs and decided to see how he was doing. She didn't want him to be angry all the time but she couldn't keep saying bye to him just so he could go and take his anger out on the first person he bumped into. She walked up the stairs and leant against the wall near where he was doing chin ups. "I'm sorry, Theo." She kept her eyes on the floor. "I'm just..." The thought about it for a second. "I'm not in the best mood." She sighed and looked up at him.

Theo looked over as Ana walked up the stairs. He began to do his chin up a little faster untill finally he couldnt do any more. He let go of the pole and took his shirt off. He still didnt say a word as he put a clean one on. He walked back towards the door but didnt look at Ana. " Personally i dont care. Your in a p!ssy with me i dont need to know the details. Your not the only one who is in a bad mood ok. Im in a bad mood half the times you see me but i dont take it out on you." He got up and walked into the other room. " I just dont care about it Ana. I dont care about anything." He said sitting down in front of the huge window of the guest room.

Ana leant against the door post to the guest room and looked at Theo. "Please, don't be like this." Ana's hormones weren't making this easy. She was more stressy than usual and she was taking it out on people she would usually keep out of her mood range. "You don't know what it's like having most of your family turn against you. So far, there's only five people in the family who haven't turned their back on me. I'm not used to being this detached from them. I'm used to having them there for me no matter what." Ana knew Theo had turned his back on his own family but that was his own choice.

Theo continued to stare out the room not even acknowledging her. At least she had a family to go to, not that he was bothered about his own one but still. " That just shows how much of a family you have then doesnt it. At least you will know who is really your family at the end of this though wont you. Like i said before, stop worrying and leave it to me." He stood up and turned to her, feeling like he could control himself once more. " Let me take care of you. Let me be the person you go to for help. Let me be your everything." Theo needed that sense of knowing that he had a purpose in life. This was why he was always busy, why he had his head down all the time. So he had something to do and something to live for.

Ana took a deep breath and leant her head against the door post so she was looking up at the ceiling. "I don't know if I can." She looked back down to him again, dreading what she would see in his eyes. "I love you but I don't want you there all the time and I know you can't be. I need other people as well. I can't spend my whole life with one person and not have anyone else there for me." She sighed as she let her eyes flick round the room for a second before gluing them to his. "I'm not saying you can't take care of me. I want you to be there for me but not all the time. I know you can't do that." Ana just wanted him to be there for her when she was there.

Theo didnt know what to say back to her. What she had just said to him had wounded him more deeply than anything ever could. She had more or less told him that she didnt want him around for him to be there for her. He didnt like being told what he carnt do especially when he could do it. He hated this feeling of hurt, this was the reason he never wanted to get close to someone. He shook his head. " Well you know what consider this one of those times than im not here for you. If i carnt be around all the time then i guess i can pick and choose. I bet you would let Eddie be around you more than you would let me." He said walking out the room and out into the garden to get the dog. He didnt want to see her at the moment. He picked Dexter up and dropped him in his kennel and walked strait up to the top of the garden into the trees out of sight where he sat down and began to think to himself

Ana collapsed on the floor and burst into tears. She couldn't believe she was being so stupid. She loved Theo and wanted him there. She just knew from experience that he wouldn't be there for her all the time. When those times came she would go to Eddie or Junior or even Woody. Just as long as she had someone. Being alone wasn't exactly something she liked. It was the feeling she had had after her parents had died and it was a feeling that she had been having ever since even when there were other people around. Ana was very different now to what she used to be. Back then, she was a kind, polite girl who would forgive anyone, no matter how much they hurt her. Now she would never forgive someone who had hurt her in any sort of way. It just wasn't the sort of thing she did.

About half an hour later

Theo was stil in the trees sat in the same spot. He looked around when he heard something. An owl flew towards him and dropped a letter by his feet and landed by his side. He sat up and took the letter and opened it. A smile crept along his face when he read who it was from and what it was about. He was given another job to do. It was a no deather but he didnt care about that right now, he was just happy to have a job to take his mind off everything. He read until he got to a name. The name made him smile more. Daniel Finigan. It was not so long ago that he had had a job meeting with Mark Finnigan, that was a fun time.

Theo stood up and walked back down to the house and walked in. He got a glass of water and downed it. He had expected that ANa had left but when he got to the stairs he heard her crying. He jumped up the stairs two at a time and looked at her when he got to the top. He walked slowly over to her still not forgetting what she had said to him. He dropped the letter on her so she could read it. He went into his bedroom and got changed into a suit. He needed to look smart. He was going to do his usual stick that he worked for the ministry and if he could come in. Some people were so trusting it was stupid

Ana turned her head when she heard Theo walk in. Her eyes were red and puffy from where she had been crying. She wiped the tears from her face when Theo threw a letter on her lap. She read through it a few times before staring at it without taing in any of the words on the paper. She had noticed how the person's surname was Finnigan but she expected it was probably very unlikely that this Daniel person was related to Caysi. That would just be too much of a coincidence. "This is what I mean." Her voice was shaky and quiet as she spoke. "You can't always be there for me because you always go off to do jobs." She didn't want to annoy Theo more but this was proving the point she had been making to start off with. He always said how he was going to be there for her and then he went off to beat someone up.

Theo put his blazer on and straitened it out before walking past Ana. " Actually i want you to come with me. If i was going to go alone i would have gone by now." He spoke while he looked through some girls clothes. He picked out a suit for her and handing it over to her. " I need you looking smart. Our cover is that we work for the ministry so let me do the talking ok." He said leaving the room for her to change. " Sort you eyes out while your at it. We need to look professional not like we have just been to a funeral." Theo needed everything to be perfect for this. One wrong move could lead to a dissaster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back