Whats new

Theo Smith

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Theo was sat in the garden eating some breakfast. Dexter had decided that it would be funny to swim in the water feature so he was staying outside until he was dry. Theo was outside because it was warm and he wanted some fresh air. The sun was out and there were no clouds in sight, today felt like it was gong to be good.

He picked up a bacon sandwich and took a bite. He got about halfway way through it then decided that he was no longer hungry. He et his arm fall close to the ground where Dexter seized his chance and took it and ran off the the corner of the garden and ate it. He smiled and shook his head before standing up and walking inside. He put the plate by the sink where a few other pots were. He got out his wand and gave it a flick and washed them up and put them away. He sighed and went into the living room and led down on the sofa and shut his eye
s

Ana apparated outside Theo's house and had to grab hold of the wall to stop herself from falling over. Apparition wasn't the best thing to be doing when she was pregnant. It always threw her off. Once she got a hold of herself, she knocked on the door and waited for Theo. She still couldn't stand being at the Green house. Odie was being a moody cow all the time and it was impossible to deal with her and her hormones. The up side was that Odie had now moved out so Ana had a room to herself. Odie always visited though. It was like she wanted to move back in or something.
Ana shook herself out of her thoughts when the door opened.

Theo opened his eyes when he heard someone at the door. He sighed. " For f*ck sake." He said to himself and stood up. If this was just some dumb person trying to annoy him then he would soon deal with them. He got the door and opened it. He smiled when he saw it was only Ana. Again he noticed that she had given him no warning that she was going to turn up. She was making it a habit and she would need to break it soon. " Hey you. Im happy you came i have so been expecting you, thanks for the warning." He said and moved aside so that she could walk in. " What brings you here then? Is it your family as per usual." That always seemed to be the problem with her. It was family this and family that. She should try living with his family for a few weeks then she would find hers like heaven

Ana shook her head as she walked into the house. "Theo, please don't start with the sarcasm. I'm really not in the mood." She leant against the wall and tipped her head back so she was looking at the ceiling. "Yes, it's my family. My sister is so controlling. It is unbelievable. Even when she doesn't live with me any more, she still thinks she can own me and get me doing whatever she wants." Ana groaned and looked away from the ceiling and down at the floor. She could see the bump of her stomach where the baby was. She could feel the weight of it already but she didn't want to show that to anyone. Last time, she had ended up with her feet up and people waiting on her every second of the day. It was great at first but it could get a bit annoying after a while.

Theo frowned as she walked in. He shut the door and stood in front of her with his arms crossed over his chest. " Its always your family." He walked into the kitchen. " I dont see why you dont move out if you hate it there so much. JUst leave and loose contact with the b!tch." He poured himself a glass of water. " Do you want a drink Ana?" He said then sipped the water. He was probably sounding uncaring and insensitive but as if he cared. He spoke his mind always and now he was doing it for her sake

Ana sighed. "I don't have enough money for a place and I don't know where to start when it comes to getting a job. I can't see myself doing any of the stuff that people do when they get jobs." She followed him into the kitchen and shook her head. "No thanks. I'm not thirsty." She pushed herself up onto the kitchen unit and sat there. Her feet suddenly felt relieved and relaxed. "If I could get away from her then believe me I would."

Theo shrugged a he listened. " Just go down to the shops and ask if they need any staff or something then live with a friend for a while. That what i would do anyway." Not that Theo ever needed to he always had anything he needed given right to him. " If you wanted it that much then you would find a way." He said leaning again the cabinet next to her

"I get time alone when she's not there. It's just the fact that when she visits she seems to think that the room is still half hers." Ana leant back on her hands. "I don't want to work in a shop anyway. I'd end up feeling cramped. Plus, nobody's about to take on a pregnant woman." Being pregnant had a lot of down falls.

Theo rolled his eyes and turned around and leant on his front. " Well there is a simple solution to that Ana. Get a job after giving birth. Or just stop getting pregnant. I no that must be hard but you could at least try." He rested his head on his hands as he sipped some water. Ana must have been the most fertile girl in the world. She went through babies like Dexter goes through dog food

"That's another eight months away. By that time, I'll be so used to it that I wont care any more." Ana shrugged and leant her elbows on her thighs and she watched her thumbs twiddling. Her life was confusing at the moment and it was making her more stressed than she had already been. Add hormones to that and she was a time bomb just waiting to go off.

Theo sighed and shrugged again. He felt very distant today and couldnt really be bothered with all of Anas little teenage problems. " Well eight months will fly by before you even no it dont worry. Besides i have enough money until then. Then and on wards." Theo had been left a stupid amount of money tha twas just piled up in the bank. He wouldnt use that much of it and you have to add the interest on it as well. He was loaded at the moment and the future

Ana pushed herself off the kitchen unit she could see that he didn't really care. He was just putting on an act as usual. "I should go. You obviously don't care." She started walking towards the door. She had no idea where she was going to go but she couldn't stay with Theo when he was behaving the way he was.

Theo watched her jump down and then rolled his eyes and walked after her. " Ana what made you think i dont care. Of corse i care about your one problem. I carnt really not care as i have to help with it everyday. Why are you being so emotional?" He folded his arms across his chest and looked at her. She was so over reacting it so dumb.

Ana turned round and looked at him. "You may be hiding it behind your eyes but I can hear it in your voice and your body posture gives it away as well." Ana wasn't a genius at reading body language but she could tell that much. "And I'm being 'emotional' because I'm pregnant with my third baby and I have to spend every day worrying about the fact that it could end up the same way as the others." She was getting frustrated with how much Theo didn't understand her.

Theo shook his head and ran his hand through his hair. " Your lack in confidence about me is a little insulting you know. I said that nothing is going to happen to it ok. Im going to protect you if anyone so much and bumps into you in the street. Ok. So stop worry i can handle it. Let me worry about it." He knew that worrying would stress the child out so she shouldnt be doing it. Mind you he wouldnt even stress about it one bit, not his style. Take it as it comes and dont think about it.

Ana sighed. "You can't protect me every second of the day. Eddie's helped but still..." Ana trailed off when she realised what she had just said. She knew Theo didn't trust Eddie so she had kept quiet about the fact that he had put a protection spell on the baby. She hadn't meant to let it slip. She would have to think fast to find an excuse.

Theo frowned when he picked up on the fact that Eddie had helped. He was made more suspicious when she looked like she said something she shouldnt have. " Why has Eddie helped. I dont see him around you as much as me. I wouldnt see him killing for you. I could see him doing most of the stuff i would do for you." He turned and walked away from her. He felt annoyed not that she was probably putting more trust into that ponse then him. He looked out into the garden and watched Dexter, again in the water.

Ana followed him then stopped a few metres away. She didn't want to get too close as he looked like he was starting to get angry and she didn't want to be in his firing range when he exploded. "Eddie's my best friend. The fact that Odie's always at the house means he is as well. He looks after me when ever he can." She was saying as much as she could without mentioning the spell. "I trust him. You haven't been to the house. You went there once when Odie was saying that she had given birth. Since then, you've stayed away."

Theo turned around quickly when she finished talking. " Oh im sorry am i not spending enough time with you. Do you want me to be glued to your side every second of every day. You want to to go to yours then fine you know what lets go. lets go to your house and then do what you want. At least i will be spending time with you and then be there when ever Eddie is there. Maybe then you might trust me more than that p*ssy boy." He felt his muscles tighten up. He tried to control it. He gritted his teeth together and stared at her reading her every emotion, even the ones that she would try and hide

Ana could feel anger and frustration bubbling up inside her but she didn't want to let it out on Theo. He may have been the reason she was feeling the anger and frustration but she still loved him. "That's not what I'm saying. What I mean is that you don't seem to care about what happens to your son. You're happy to go off and leave me alone so you can beat up some random person just because a letter tells you to." Ana didn't care about him beating people up. What she cared about was the fact that he left her to do it.

Theo inhaled deeply to control the anger that was nearly bubbling over. " Im sorry Ana do you not want me to work either. I left you in my house. Your hardly going to get hurt here are you. I have a spell on this house which means no one can get in if i dont want them to. So when i left i made sure it was in place. So dont start ok. Again i made sure you and Noah were safe. So dont put me down when everything i do is for the both of you." Theo still wasnt used to the fact that what was growing inside of Ana was his and it would be with him for the rest of his life. It was weird

Ana could feel the tension in her body and had to fight to try and keep herself relaxed. She wasn't used to feeling like this. It wasn't a normal thing for her. "Just because there is a spell on the house, doesn't mean I feel safe." She shook her head. "Theo, I'm perfectly fine with you going out and hurting people. I don't care about that. What I do care about is that you leave me behind so you can do it." Ana had spent her life being left behind. She hated the feeling and wished people would stop doing it.

Theos ager blew over and he punched the table, so hard it left a crack in it. He would have to re-pare that later on. " Dam it Ana. Nothing i do is right. If im not glued to your side everyday im wrong. If i go out to work then im wrong. If im here for you to talk to them then im still f*cking wrong. Make your mind up." He walked over to the tap and ran his hand over cold water to get the blood off. He flicked his wand and did a simple healing spell on it. " Next time i get a dam job how about i take you with me. Merlins knows you will never look at me the same. Do you know the kind of things that i do to people. Not even voldemort would do." He sighed and turned the tap and but didnt turn to look at her.

The bang made from Theo hitting the table made Ana jump. Her breathing sped up and so did her pulse. She knew Theo didn't want to hurt her but she also knew that he could lose control at any minute. "I don't want you to be glued to my side. I just want you to be there for me. You can go off to work any time that I'm not there. It's not like you're on a time schedule." Ana kept her eyes on the back of Theo's head. "I don't care what you do to those people. Believe me, I've seen it all before." Ana had watched her uncle kill people and he was a ruthless man when it came to people who had hurt his family. "I've seen more than you know." Her voice had been raising as she spoke but the last sentence was almost a whisper.

Theo turned around quickly and glared at her. What could she possibly know. Sure her uncle may have been a death eater so what. Theo would have done things twice as worse than him. " You dont know ANYTHING about what i do. You dont know ANYTHING about what i can do and you dont know ANYTHING about me!" Theo walked quickly upstairs and slammed his door shut so hard that it nearly came off its hinges. He had to be away from Ana for even just second. He was going to hurt her if he was around her like this. He concentrated on his breathing while he tried desperately to calm down. He was lethal like this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back